The way he said the last two lines made her heart beat loudly. She didn't know how to reply. He smiled and leaned in softly kissing her head.

Since that day the two have gotten closer a lot. Emotionally and mentally. Pari felt comfortable around him and he loved her company.

After dinner the two would sneak to the terrace and spend time stargazing, talking or listening to music.

Even right now the two were laid on the mat with music playing on her phone and looking at the stars.

She picked up her phone to change the song and kept it back. She found him looking at her with a soft gaze and an unknown emotion.

She raised her eyebrows at him and he smiled tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled blushing and said.

"Stars are up there Anush."

He smiled and said.

"I know. But I want to look at my wife today."

She looked at him surprised. Not expecting the statement at all. Her cheeks redened and she looked at the sky with a shy smile.

He held her hand and intertwined their fingers. He kissed her hand kept their joined hands on his stomach.

She bit her lip to control the wide smile which was slowly making place on her lips.

Vineeta who had come to talk to Pari but frowned not seeing her in her room walked to the terrace after looking everywhere.

She saw her brother and her best friend and grinned mischeviously seeing them so cozy. Ummhmm! Something is cooking! Mazza aayega! Hehe!

She thought and slowly went back down. She was so going to tease them.

The next morning everyone was sitting at the breakfast table while Vineeta was eyeing the two of them mischievously.

"Bhai kal raat ko kaha the aap? Mujhe baat krni thi aapse kuch but aap room mai nhi the?"

She asked making Pari choke on her food. Vineeta smirked and patted her back.

"Arre aaram se Pari. Waise tu bhi nhi dikhi mujhe room mai kal. Kaha the dono?"

Pari looked at Anush wide eyed who too reciprocated the look. He cleared his throat and said.

"Mujhe neend nhi aa rhi thi aur kaam bhi tha isliye terrace pr tha mai."

She nodded mischievously and turned to Pari.

"Aur tu kaha thi?"

"Mai?"

She looked around to see his parents stop looking at her curiously.

"Mai- umm-mai-"

"Pari bhi terrace pr thi."

"Oooohh! Terrace pr the dono!"

She grinned and Pari's eyes widened. Did she see them together? Anush narrowed his eyes at her and Vineeta smiled innocently while their parents looked on confused.

"Pari!"

Anush caught hold of her when she saw going back to her room.

"Take this. Apne liye naye kapde le aana. How long will you keep wearing Vineeta's."

He said forwarding his card to her.

"Nhi Anush! I can't take this."

"Why not?"

She shook her head and said.

"How can I take your money?"

"I am not giving it to be my sister's best friend. I am giving it to my wife. Pura haq hai tumhara."

He said making her swoon again.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️