6.

The next few months were full of happiness. Ayush and Aadhira's marriage dates were fixed. Cards were printed and guests were invited.

In the meantime, she and Ayush have filed the case against her uncle and Divij.

Since Ayush had Aadhira both had connections in the judicial system the case was going on smooth. One or two more dates and the verdict would be given.

Today was their hearing day and Ayush and Aadhira were sitting holding hands. His parents were also there.

Their lawyers were arguing and the proceedings were going on. Her uncle's lawyer said something that turned the case a little to his side.

Ayush felt Aadhira tense beside her and he went to his lawyer. He said something to him to which he nodded and started his examination.

Ayush had advised him to provoke him because the man was an idiot and would definitely explode if provoked.

And that was what happened. As he was provoked his expressions changed and he looked angry. And then it happened.

He stated yelling and confessing each of his crimes. His lawyer tried stopping him but in vain. Aadhira teared up hearing everything from his own mouth and rested her head on Ayush's shoulder while he held her securely.

He was happy because she would finally get justice for her parents. The man's lawyer was angry at him and himself both. Him for being stupid enough to actually confess his crimes and himself for being even more stupid and taking up his case.

Finally by the end of the day the verdict came in their favour and the man along with his wife and Divij were giving life imprisonment.

Ayush and Aadhira thanked their lawyer and proceeded to their home.

A week later was their wedding and Aadhira felt even more happy now.

The same night she sat in front of her parents picture and said.

"He got his punishment mumma papa. He got what he deserved for doing all that to you. Ek hafte baad shaadi hai meri. Ayush se. You always liked him na mumma. I wish aap yaha hote. To see how he loves me. Aapki wish puri ho gyi aakhir. We are getting married."

She chuckled and wiped her tears. She hugged the photo frame and slept hugging it close.

The wedding day came sooner than anyone had thought and the house was full of noises and chaos. A happy chaos.

Ayush was grinning like an idiot while Aadhira had a beautiful glow on her face.

The rituals and everything started and by the end of the day the two were officially, legally and religiously married.

The next day after the post wedding rituals Aadhira was finally taken to his room and before his cousins could get hold of him Ayush too ran to his room.

Aadhira was sitting on the bed in her bridal saree and was waiting impatiently for him.

He sat in front of him and removed her viel excitedly. Both of them looked at each other with wide grins on their faces.

He pulled her on his lap and nuzzled his nose with hers making her giggle.

"Finally I have you all to myself."

He whispered huskily and she bit her lip. They shared an intense eyelock and the next moment their lips were joined in a passionate and hungry kiss.

*Mature content ahead*

Aadhira fisted his hair and tilted her face to the side as they deepened the kiss. He held her waist as if life depended on it.

She let go of his hair and started unbuttoning his shirt. When he felt her hands on his shirt he too unclasped the hooks of her blouse making her gasp.

He winked at her removed his shirt throwing it away.

"Your turn now!"

He said and pulling her blouse down from her arms.

"Pins!"

She said and he groaned. He unpinned the pins and pulled the blouse down.

She lay in front of him. Her chest heaving with anticipation as he drank her form in. She was beautiful, perfect in every aspect.

He cupped her breasts and gave them a firm squeeze making her close her eyes.

His mouth descended and he took her nipple in his mouth playing with her.

When he was satisfied with her breasts he moved down to remove her saree.

When she was naked underneath him he kissed her and asked between the kiss.

"Have you done this before?"

She pulled back abruptly and asked.

"Really Ayush? Right now?"

He didn't answer and just looked at her.

"What if I have?"

She asked biting her lip and he looked at her seriously.

"Then I'll have to remove the memory and touch. From here-"

He pointed at her head.

"And here."

He entered his finger in her and she moaned while throwing her head back.

He drove her to her climax and she panted heavily. She pulled him in a kiss and whispered.

"You're my first!"

He smiled and said.

"And your only one!"

She nodded and they kissed. She felt him move and saw him sheathing himself. When did he get undressed? She thought.

He smirked when he saw her licking her lips seeing him.

"Ready?"

He muttered before positioning himself near her entrance and slowly entered her inch by inch. Her mouth fell open in pleasure and she clutched his back when he was completely inside her.

The slight pain she felt faded as he moved inside her in a slow, sweet pace. Soon pleasure started building in her stomach and she was moaning at his every thrust.

He increased his pace and was soon ramming into her. They found their released almost simultaneously and slumped on each other.

Ayush kissed her shoulder and pulled out while rolling onto his back and looked at her.

Both of them had content smiles on their faces and they laughed looking at each other. He pulled her closer and kissed head.

They slept in each other's arms feeling complete and content.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️