7.

Shaurya's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar surrounding. The light shone bright into my eyes and I squinted my eyes to see clearly.

I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital.

I recalled everything that happened.

Ruhi! Where is she? Is she fine?

I look to my right and saw Ruhi sleeping on the couch. My lips curled into a smile.

The smile vanished the next second when I saw her head on Rashit's shoulder and that rascal was smiling mischievously.

"Why the fuck is her head on your fucking shoulder? Get away from her!"

I whisper yelled and he grinned more widely.

"I proposed her yesterday and we are together now."

He said like he was telling me some secret.

"You are lucky I am injured right now or you would have been dead by now."

He laughed so loudly at this that it woke Ruhi up and she looked at him confused. He pursed his lips to control his laughter and said.

"Oops! Sorry. I'll leave you two alone now."

He got up while Ruhi looked at him confused. Her eyes fell on me and they widened.

She came running to me even though I was only five steps away.

"Shaurya! Aap thik hai? When did you wake up? Is it paining somewhere? Should I call the doctor?"

She asked all of it one go and looked at me while I just smiled.

"Kuch toh boliye."

I pointed towards the lever and asked.

"Could you help me up?"

She nodded and slowly helped me up. She winced when I did and was treating me like I would break if she held me for too long.

She sat on the chair next to the bed.

"Come here."

I patted the space next to me. She shook her head and whisperd.

"I'll hurt you."

"You can never hurt me Ruhi. Come here."

She slowly sat beside me but did not look up. She kept fidgeting with her fingers and looking down.

"Agar tumhe chup hi rehna tha toh phir toh mai uthta hi nhi."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I felt like an idiot for saying this.

"You think this is a joke Shaurya. Aapko kuch ho jaata toh mai mar jaati. Why did you come in between? You should have let me di-"

Ruhanika's POV

Before I could complete my sentence he pulled me closer by his right hand and kissed me.

The kiss started as hard and punishing but slowly it became slow and soft.

We pulled back and rested our foreheads against each other.

"I love you."

He whispered and my eyes teared up again. I hugged him and whispered again and again.

"I love you Shaurya. I love you so much."

He chuckled and kissed my head keeping his head on mine.

After some time he mumbled.

"Umm-Ruhi? Mera haath."

I realised his injured shoulder and moved back mumbling sorry.

He smiled and joined our forehead.

We heard a knock and Rashit peeked his head inside.

"I hope I am not interupting. Even if I am get decent kyu ki nurse dressing ke liye andar aane wali hai and I don't want her to get traumatized seeing live porn here."

My face was red with embarrassment while Shaurya groaned.

"Fuck off Rashit!"

"Find me a girl to Shaurya!"

He laughed and went off. Two minutes later he came with the nurse who was carrying the dressing.

She was a young girl of around my age. She was carefully changing his dressing.

The room was filled with a lot of tension. No! Not between me and Shaurya.

Between Rashit and the nurse. Rashit was continuously staring at her like a love sick puppy.

The nurse was trying hard to ignore his gaze but every now and then they were having an eye contact.

After she was done with Shaurya. She looked at Rashit and said.

"You too sit. Your knuckles are burst open and you have a cut on your forearm too."

She said and that was when we noticed both these things.

He nodded but did not move and continued to look at her.

She sighed and pulled him till the couch and made him sit.

He pulled her down with him and said.

"You too. Sit."

She looked at him wide eyed but started treating him nonetheless.

She applied the antiseptic and Rashit hissed.

"I am sorry."

She mumbled and started doing it softly.

"I love you."

He said instead and she looked at him wide eyed. All three of us were looking at Rashit wide eyed.

The next moment the nurse threw the cotton and ran out leaving everything behind.

We looked at the door and then at Rashit and then at each other and burst out laughing.

"Saale teri Anika ka kya hua?"

Shaurya asked and Rashit grinned widely. He looked at Shaurya and then at the door and said.

"Anika!"

"What! Really?"

Shaurya asked and Rashit nodded beaming happily. He got up and sauntered out.

Shaurya then told me that Rashit was searching for his childhood friend and neighbour who had left the city when they were teenagers.

Apparently he was in love with her and I think that it is true. I have never seen Rashit smile at any girl. Even with me he smiles but it is constrained.

But today he was beaming.

I hope he gets his love.

"What are you thinking?"

I heard Shaurya and I looked at him. He was till bare chested because the dressing was just done.

This was the first time I was seeing him bare chested. Damn! He had a full six pack.

I looked at him only to look away because he had caught me checking him out openly.

"Its all yours jaan. Look as much you want. I am going to take the favour back real soon."

He whispered the last part huskily making me more red than I already was and he chuckled.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️