10. Pizza Hut?

10. Pizza Hut?

Skyler's Pov.

"C'mon guys, one last time." One of Marshalls and mine producers announced.

It was the second day of recording and obviously the last run-through, for which reason I happily smiled at the rap god, who stood right beside me with his arm slightly around my shoulder.

The both of us nodded understanding and made our way to the vocal booth to do the last tape up.

After finishing the song, we got the chance to listen to it one time before the team of music producers started to do the cut and the editing. I always hated it when my voice was greatly edited since I was proud to be able to say that I was a very good live performer and my voice sounded just like the recorded version at almost every song.

Marshall and I watched them doing their work but also helped them to decide. It took a few hours to actually satisfy everybody with the result and at the end I appeared to be really happy with the final song. Even Em looked pretty pleased with it and aside from that I caught him staring at me the whole time the song was playing.

Since it was already midnight we decided to talk about the other stuff like the shoot for the music video or the release date tomorrow.

"Skyler?" Marshall suddenly popped up next to me on my way out which caused me to stop and looking at him rather interested. "Yeah?"

"Wanna grab somethin' to eat with me?" To my surprise he stuttered a bit and seemed a little shy as he scratched his neck "I mean you don't have to but..."

I didn't let him finish and stared at him curiously "You mean as date?"

Marshall only nodded and watched me with his big blue eyes that currently made him look like a lost puppy to me, even though this might not be the best description for a guy like him.

"I would love to." I sweetly smiled at him after a few moments of a tensed silence in which I tried to hide my excitement and how overwhelmed I was.

He stared at me for at least five seconds before he sighed in relief and started to move again "Good, then let's go."

"Wait." Laughing a bit but still not moving, I asked him as he turned around "Its past midnight. Where the fuck should we get our food from?"

Marshall just grinned "I have an idea."

Shrugging I followed him and as soon as I arrived next to him he slightly smiled at me.

✖✖✖

I felt Marshall's eyes slowly traveling from the road to me as I looked out of the window trying to figure out where we were and what his exact plan was.

"We're almost there." He informed me, making me turn my head in his direction.

In fact he pulled into a parking lot only a few moments later and as I recognized the diner I stared at Marshall "Pizza Hut?"

He seemed to be a bit unsure as he answered "Yeah, or is that a problem?"

"No." I smiled, glad he chose this diner and nothing fancy even though he wasn't really a person for that plus I don't think some fancy restaurant would be open at this time.