"Might aswell join the gang. Will see you later" tony says kissing my cheek before leaving.

I clear everything up with vision and then i walk upstairs. I check the baby and she was fine so i walk into tony's room. I could hear his shower running so i sat patiently on his bed. Once i hear the shower had stopped i look up at the door and he walks out with only a towel wrapped around his waist and another one he was using to dry his hair. He stops drying his hair and looks up and sees me and smiles

"You look better without blood on your face and you lied mr stark you have cuts on your face so it was your blood" i say.

"I didn't lie. I killed a weird animal looking thing and his blood splattered on my face because I didn't have my hud up" he smirks.

"Well you need to be safe so next time keep the hud up.." i start but he starts to walk towards me. "..please" i gulp.

He stands in front of me and i look up at him and jeez all i wanted to do was pull this man to me but he must of read my mind as he leaned down and kissed my lips. He cups my face and pulls away.

"Im safe baby" he whispers.

"That towel isn't though. It's about to fall off" i say as it was slowly falling down.

"Do you want it to fall?" He asks with a smirk. "Be truthful. No lies" he says.

"Yes." I say.

He moves his hips and it drops making my eyes go straight to his hard dick. Fuck i never drool over dicks yes I'm straight but tonys fucking hell. It was big and ugh.

"Like what you see?" He asks tipping my chin up to look at him with his fingers.

"You are bigger than alex" i whisper.

"No thinking of him okay? You and aliza are mine to hold and care for. He fucked that up when he left you and im not leaving anytime soon" he says.

"Fuck me please" i ask.

"As you wish. If you need a safe word call it iron ok?" He says.

"Don't think i will need a safe word" i say.

"Who knows. Undress for me my darling" he says.

I nod and i sit up. I start to take my top off but i feel his hands take over. He pulls the top over my head and he bites his lip.

"You are beautiful" he says.

He reaches behind me and unclips my bra and pulls it off me. He leans down and plants kisses on my boobs and then he kisses my stretch marks which make me shiver.

"Your safe with me ok? No need to be insecure i fucking love every inch of you" he whispers against my skin.

He pulls my joggers down and then he pulls my knickers down so we were both now completely naked.

"If you want me to stop you tell me ok?" He says.

I nod.

"Use your words stella" he groans.

"Okay. But please i want to feel you" i say.

He lines himself up with me and slowly pushes himself into me. I let out a moan and he kisses my lips. The feeling of him inside me was incredible. He pushes himself all the way in and he makes a sound that makes me want to come straight away.

"Fuck you are so tight" he moans.

He starts to slowly move in and out of me and gradually build speed. We were both moaning in sync and he goes faster.

"Fuck i forgot the condom" he says mid thrust.

"Its okay. Just remember to pull out" i say.

He thrusts in and out of me and fuck i was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh god tony" i moan.

"Fuck thats it baby" he moans.

"Fuck im so close" i moan.

He goes faster and i feel myself closing in.

"Release baby" he says.

I do as he says and he moans and he pulls out releasing himself over me he falls on the bed next to me turning to kiss me.

"Sorry i made a mess" he smirks.

"Thats okay you can carry me to the shower" i wink.

With one swoop he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He places me on the side top and starts the shower he then picks me back up and places me in it but when i go to go under it he pushes me against the wall. It was so cold and i wrap my arm around his throat.

"Trust me baby your little hands wont choke me. Your pussy was tighter around my dick than them tiny hands of yours" he smirks.

He stands away from me and sits on the seat grabbing my hips to pull me closer to him.

"Sit" he says.

"I did want to shower" i say.

"The first round ever with you wasn't enough baby. I want to feel you wrapped around my dick again. Now sit" he says more sternly.

I do as he says and i line myself up with him and he pushes me down further on him

"Fucking hell" he groans.

I start to rock on his hips and his hands dig into my sides.

"Fuck thats a good girl" he groans in my ear.

I keep going and lets just say it was a long shower.