(Just imagine a blue rosette pinned to the side, and the girl as Blossom wearing a black helmet.)

A young man around my age from the third screen says, "Blossom? Yeah, yeah, she's totally hot and beautiful!"

"WE LOVE YOU, BLOSSOM!!" His red haired friend screams like a crazed fanboy, and I feel like sinking into the couch and never reemerging.

I groan as I grip my cola can between my knees and bury my face in my hands, shaking my head. "Why could you just let Loki kill me when you had the chance?! This is embarrassing!"

"There, there, Flower Girl! It'll be okay. You can now join the club of "Our Identities Are Revealed!"" Tony says as he pats my head.

I scowl and whack his hand away, making Tony chuckle.

"Our daughter? Yes, we worry about our daughter whenever she goes on these dangerous missions, but we know that Blossom is strong enough to defend herself." I blink my eyes and turn my head upon hearing my dad's voice, and see him standing with mum, Zoe and Willa outside my parent's house, a few journalists and news reporters with them.

My dad is wearing a long sleeved red polo shirt with jeans and enclosed shoes, a watch on his wrist.

"Our daughter is one of the most responsible people we know, and that she'll use her gifts to defend those who can't," Mum adds, pride in her voice

"Our daughter is one of the most responsible people we know, and that she'll use her gifts to defend those who can't," Mum adds, pride in her voice. She wears a short sleeved blue shirt with a denim jacket over it and black leather pants with combat boots, her crimson hair loose over her left shoulder.

 She wears a short sleeved blue shirt with a denim jacket over it and black leather pants with combat boots, her crimson hair loose over her left shoulder

I have to smile a little at that, feeling my heart swell.

I should go visit them when this is over.

My friends give soft smiles at that, even Fury.

Fury says as he smiles at mum, "I'd tried to convince Jake and Helen to return to S. H. I. E. L. D., and this wouldn't be the first time. But, they refused every time."

Cap blinks as he asks in puzzlement, "What do you mean? Blossom's parents were members?"

Clint says, "They were. I remember them well. Helen and her husband Jake and I would often go on assassination assignments together, and they were one of the most respected and well known members—after Jake has gained our trust of course. Helen was also nicknamed "The Queen of Light." And Jake was nicknamed "The Thread Weaver.""