After 1 year

The girls are still friends,but in their heart they all knew that something is missing;Bethany.

Outside the airport'Alison picks her friend.

'Hey!How was your summer Miranda?'Alison ask her friend.

'Good Ali but I miss you gyes.Hey,do you want to come to my house tonight?I will call the other two too.

'Sure,I will be there'

.They are going to the town.

In Melissa's house.

'Melissa,I will Mike will come tonight and I want to be alone with him can you please leave?'Emma told to her older sister Melissa.

'I cant always lie to mum that we are spending every Saturday in our lake house when you are making out with Mike.'Melissa told to her sister.

Melissa's POV

I just resived a text from Helen,she is telling that police arrest Bethany's killer and they want to talk to US?

'Hey Emma I am leaving I need to go back home my friend need me'.

'You cant leave you need to stay because...'Emma was telling
to me till I stop her

'God Emma you are getting on my nerbs,you are so stuck on yourself and you are not thinking anybody else.I have to go and you won't stop me!"I yell at her.

After an hour I found my friends in the police station and I ask them what is going on here.

"The cops found a girl her name is Courtney they think that she killed Bethany and now this girl want to talk to us."Alison answer.I was afraid how the hell does she know my name.Our names!

"Girls you can come in to visit Courtney she wants to see you follow me please."A cop came out of his office and told us to follow him.