Éɴᴀ

-ᴛʀᴇᴍᴀɴɪ

"Lyric you need too go now I can't lie" I said putting my shirt back on.

"Um why?" She asked me. "Because Harlym is coming around here and I don't need people knowing you was here"

Really and truly I didn't want Lyric to leave but she had too go before people started asking me questions. Besides we aren't together.

Just friends.

"Don't ask questions Lyric just go, besides you have a boyfriend don't you not?"

"Aron isn't my boyfriend he's just there, don't start saying shit that ain't true" She screwed me putting her canada goose back on.

"Chill man you always like to overreact, you can't stand hearing the truth"

"Then don't talk to me the fuck? I don't understand you, one day you want me around the next day you don't? I'm not just some girl you bring around when you're bored Tremani seriously"

She walked towards my bedroom door and just like that she was gone.

"For fucks sake"

————

-ɴᴀᴢᴀʀᴇᴛʜ

"Y'know that Lanaeyah girl is she chatting to anyone?" I tapped Cian. We was headed to North to sort out business.

"I don't chat to her like that I can't lie, but I'll ask Harlym for you, why though? You feeling her ting?"

"Yeah a little bit she's bare rude though" I said lighting my spliff in the car.

"She's always been like that, Lanaeyah is a very closed off girl she don't chat to guys like that"

"What? so, she's gay now" I laughed whilst blowing out the smoke.

Clavish stayed silence and just focused on the road."She's into girls but studs if you wanted to know, you have nun to worry about though"

"Rah, so she doesn't yam pum then?"

Clavish nodded, he put his focus back on the road.

————

-ʟʏʀɪᴄ

I didn't know how to feel about what just happened. Always acting nonchalant for bludcart what?

I was making my way back to my house in Canary wharf, till I got a call from Desire.

"Hello?" I said in a rude tone I genuinely wasn't in the mood for anything or anyone just wanted to go home and take a nice long shower whilst listening to some Vybz Cartel.

"Lyric I need too tell you something But you can't tell anybody any of this.."

"Bro what do you mean get to the—"

"I slept with _______"

"YOU WHAT?!" I shouted in the middle of the streets people looked at me as if I was mad.

"L-Lyric are you there? I really don't know what to do I'm pregnant as well.."

"Desire, this is serious mate, I hope you're aware of what you've just done" She was silent all I heard was her breathing and trying to hold her tears.

"Why is nobody comforting me! What's the point, first it's Lanaeyah now you Lyric out of all people"

"Bro, don't try act as if many of us haven't warned you about this type of stuff  we literally did child development at school havent you heard of a condom? Abeg come off my phone I ain't in the mood for your crying man"