Blame It On The Alcohol

Karter and I were picking outfits out for Vegas for Kims birthday appearance. "So how're you feeling?" I asked them. "About what?" "About the party and the appearance. I mean it's been awhile since we had a run in all together with paparazzi plus fans. It's gonna be crazy."

"Way to boost my confidence Kat." I chuckled and shook my head "No I'm just asking if you're gonna be ok with everything." "I mean I'm sure I will be. But if I'm not I can always chill in the hotel and wish Kim a happy birthday afterwords." 

I nodded and said "That's true. I just don't want you to feel left out or like an outsider." They turned me toward them and held my face. "Kat, if there is anything that your family is it is not judge mental."

I chuckled knowing Karter was right "I mean you're not wrong about that. Everyone loves you so." And I shrugged and continued picking out outfits before heading to bed.

~~~

We made it to the hotel and headed up to the suite

We made it to the hotel and headed up to the suite. I hugged Jonathan saying hello and him and Karter hugged saying hello. "Where's the birthday girl?" I look down on the couch and saw Kim curled up into a ball.

I leaned down next to her and whispered "I know you need a power nap so I'm gonna give you a hug then leave you alone ok?" She nodded and I hugged her before walking to one of the other rooms in this huge place.

~~~

It was 4:00 and we were gonna do a little shopping before we had to get to hair and makeup. We went into Jimmy Choo and shopped for a little bit. When Kim has to go back I turned to mom and Karter saying "I'm gonna go back with her. I'll see you in a little."

Karter kissed me quick before I jogged after Kim and Jonathan to walk back to the room. When we got there we put on robes and just let the people work. When all the sudden we heard shouting and people throwing stuff.

Of course it was Rob and Scott drunk acting like 5 year olds. "That's not annoying at all!" Kim yelled. But of course it didn't stop. They came into the bathroom hitting each other. And of course it escalated.

Scott was biting Robs ear. I quickly backed up away from them so they wouldn't go near me. Karter and mom came in and saw Rob and Scott wrestling. Karter blocked my mom from all the drinks that were thrown around.

"Thank you sweetie but would you mind going and checking on Kat?" Karter nodded and walked over to me and asked "Are you ok?" I nodded but watched the boys in shock as they just hit each other and continued to act like toddlers.

"Look what they did to me mom. I'm bleeding." Rob said with an obnoxious baby voice. I walked over and whacked Rob on the back of the head. "You need to grow up Rob." He chuckled "Oooo Kitty's mad."

"Rob you live in my house you really wanna piss me off right now?" "Look what Scott to me." I shook my head handing him a couple tissues "I really don't care. And I'm sure Karter agrees with me on this you are out of the house as soon as possible. I don't care."

Rob just chuckled and walked away just to be scolded by mom right after. Karter hugged me from behind trying their best not to mess up my hair.

~~~

We were all at dinner and Karter and I were sitting next to mom and Kourt

We were all at dinner and Karter and I were sitting next to mom and Kourt. Karter leaned over and whispered "You look magnificent tonight." I couldn't help but blush as I said "Well you don't look to bad yourself." And we went back to talking.

When all of the sudden Scott walks into the room and we all kind of go silent.

~~~

Well this is gonna go south

~~~

Scott was still drinking and mom turned to the waiter and asked him to cut Scott off which is probably the smartest decision. At least I thought it was until Scott got up and went over to the waiter and got in his face.

"For Christ's sake." I said and stood up even though Karter tried to get me to not get involved. All the sudden Scott shoved a hundred dollar bill in the poor mans mouth. I quickly slipped between them.

"Scott you need to go back to the room." "He's being disrespectful to me and I'm not gonna stand for it." I shook my head and softly pushed him back once again. "I mean it Scott back up. No one deserves that so you need to leave." Scott tried to grab my wrist but Karter stood up.

They grabbed his wrist and started pushing him out of the restaurant. I turned back to the waiter and said "I am so sorry for him. You did not deserve that at all and trust me you are getting an amazing tip."

I tried to chuckle and luckily he smiled at me and nodded "Well thank you for sticking up with me. You have always been my favorite sister." We both chuckled and I went out to find Karter and Scott. Karter was trying to get him to calm down.

"Scott! You really need to go back to the room. It's not funny and it's not fun for anyone." I turn and saw Kim walking behind me towards Scott. "No I'm gonna party like you deserve for you're birthday. Because you don't drink I'll do it for you."

~~~

Karter and I decided that after the dinner we were just gonna fly home with mom and just go home because it was just so draining. We were laying in bed when Karter turned to me and took my book away.

I looked at them annoyed and expectingly. "Yes Karter?" "If Scott or anyone ever tries to touch you in a violent manner I want you to tell me, ok?" I nodded smiling and pecked their lips before snatching my book back and I went back to reading.

Word Count (1151)