Body Blows

I was in bed reading when I got a call from mom who I had just seen at the boys and girls club charity event. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Kat its Bruce." I smiled and said "Hey Bruce. I'm sorry I had to leave right after your speech but you did amazing."

He chuckled and said "Well I just wanted to call and tell you how happy I was that you showed up." "Of course Bruce thank you for inviting me. I'm sorry no one else could make it." He sighed over the phone.

"Yeah I was very disappointed in everyone. At least Kim had a valid excuse but everyone else, ugh just plain rude. Not like you Kitty Kat." I smiled and chuckled saying "You know you love me." "Yes I do know that. Alright well I'll let you get to bed. Good night."

"Good night Bruce." I hung up as Karter walked in from the shower. "Who was that?" "Oh just Bruce thanking us for coming to the event tonight." They nodded and started putting their pajamas on.

"I was a bit surprised we were the only ones. I could've sworn your sisters were invited." I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. "Oh they were they just didn't show. In classic Kardashian sister fashion." Karter scoffed and shook their head.

~~~

I was at Kim's condo with her, Kourtney, and Khloe and of course Khloe was in a mood

I was at Kim's condo with her, Kourtney, and Khloe and of course Khloe was in a mood. She was messing with Kim and her stuff when she started rough housing with her. They started wrestling and she pulled on her jeans while I moved onto the bed so they wouldn't mess with me.

~~~

Kim and I are very different from Kourt and Khlo in the way that we don't really like to rough house and wrestle. I mean don't get me wrong it's hilarious to see all of us fight but we have a lower tolerance for their crap. And that's ok it's just how we are.

~~~

"Ow Khloe no you'll stretch out my jeans." Kim pushed Khloe off of her and felt the back of her jeans. "Khloe! You actually ruined my jeans." "Oh Kim relax your as is huge you're fine." Khloe chuckled leaning against the wall "You're so like not fun."

Kim was fixing her hair as she said "I don't care." Kourt rolled her eyes and said "Who cares let's go." And the two of them walked out but I stayed still and rolled my eyes at them.

~~~

Man I love those girls but sometimes I think they don't realize that other people feel normal human emotions and don't want to be slapped around.

~~~

"Aren't you gonna go with them Kat?" Kim looked up at me and I shook my head and crawled onto the ground and said "Nope. You want help organizing?"I smiled and asked and Kim watched me surprised. "Yeah yeah that'd be great. Thanks Kitty Kat."

And we got to organizing stuff that Khloe had messed with along with some of her jewelry she had set aside for appearances.

~~~