2||Girl From Nowhere

"I'm going to free Portgas D. Ace! Fuck you and your stupid justice!"

Toph's words cut through the air like a knife through butter as her gruff voice echoed across Marineford.

Whitebeard's expression was one of trained control, but the sudden declaration took him aback as well.

The girl couldn't have been taller than 4 foot, and yet she challenged men probably hundreds of times stronger than herself.

"Girl, I give you one last chance to take back your challenge. Stand down." The level headed of all the admirals, Aokiji warned. Although his face was just as expressionless as Whitebeard's, the obvious warning was evident in his words. Stand down before you get killed.

"Nah. I don't think so." She shot back as she lowered her voice dangerously. She was testing the waters to see just how ruthless these marine guys are.

Then her form relaxed and a condescending smirk was displayed.

Akainu tried to use this sudden opening to try and land a hit on the Strongest Man in The World, only for a wall of solid asphalt to shoot from the ground and block his punch midway, the magma only scorching and smoldering through the first 4 feet of the 10 foot thick wall.

Toph could feel the alarm of the people on the platform and felt a sick wave of satisfaction as she could feel the gazes burning into her raised hand that summoned the wall. A sudden urge of confidence filled her mind.

"That's a pretty dirty move." She forced a frown in a sickly sweet voice.

Just as she said that, it was like the world began to press play once more. The pirates and marines let out cries of war and blood as they continued to attack one another. Sounds of clashing steel and heavy blows flooding all of Marineford again.

By now, saying Sengoku was furious was an understatement. He hadn't expected to have everything he's ever stood for be torn down by this girl that came out of no where.

Although she was a child, allying with a Yonko and a Division Commander/Roger's son already made her a criminal in its own right.

"You will feel the power of the Navy's justice and regret the path you have chosen, girl!" He went to grab Toph but a pillar of earth cut through the air even faster than his enormous hand. It deflected his reaching palm and blew it back a couple meters from the impact.

Ace's expression was of pure disbelief as he tried to comprehend what was happening. Had the girl possessed a devil fruit that could will the earth to her feet?

"Nice try." She scoffed and rolled her blue filmy pupils in annoyance. "But you're not gonna get anywhere with puny attacks like that." She remembered keeping an entire castle up from sinking into the sand. It's been nearly a year since then and she already long surpassed those limits tenfold.

Ace looked over his shoulder as he felt the shackles on his wrists begin to rattle as it was broken apart from the platform it was latched to. He whirled around to look at the stranger turned savior who responsible for it.

"Get going. Portgas. I'm still busy crashing a party." She grinned as she did a series of katas, each strong and precise movement making the Earth buckle beneath everyone's feet. It was as if all of Marineford was trembling before her powerful moves as she controlled dozens of pieces of debris towards the admirals, swiftly dodging any attacks and hiding her presence as she hid behind boulders like the badger moles did to avoid being hit.

She could sense everything happening on the ground  in a large radius as the soles of her feet were planted firmly on the dirt.

Her stamina was starting to run low already. Toph cracked her knuckles and neck as the admirals finally took note of the other threats besides her.