Question to my readers

Hello yet again :)

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here. I'm kind of having struggles to continue the story without destroying the flow of my story telling, but while thinking about this fic, one particular question didn't stop appearing inside of my mind.

I suspect myself to be on the autistic spectrum, but I know that certain aspects of ADHD overlap with ASD. I also know that lots of people have both and I'm debating whether I am such a case or if I'm overthinking it. I've already made an appointment with a specialist and am waiting for it.

Now onto the question: Did that affect my version of the reader? The more I informed myself about Autism,  the more I realized how many autistic traits the portrayed reader has lol, like with the special interest, trouble regulating emotion and seeming apathetic, thinking about what and how to do/say things, etc etc.

Is one of you readers autistic by any chance? Could you give me a piece of your minds? I would really appreciate it.

If so, then I think it would be fair to tag that into my story, like mentioning it in my summary or putting it into my title 🥲

I'm trying to get back into it so that I can continue writing, but currently I just don't know how to continue this particular part in the story, despite having so many ideas and plans for the future parts after that story's arc.

I'm genuinely sorry to keep all of you waiting like this and I hope that people didn't forget about this story. I appreciate each and everyone of you readers, even if I don't seem like that.

Until then, Stay healthy and have a wonderful day 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼