ARGUMENT #31

Seokjin entered the house and sat on the couch, exhausted.

Y/n : How was your day?
You asked him passing him a glass of water.

Seokjin: Exhausting.
He gulped the whole glass.

Seokjin : Ill be sleeping now.
He said as he stood.

Y/n : Have your dinner first.

Seokjin : I'm not hungry.

This has been going on since a week now. He skips his meals and doesn't even take his medicines properly. You didn't say anything till now as you thought he might be like that for some time but it was enough now.

Y/n : Jaehyun (his secretary) called me and told me that you skipped the lunch too.

Seokjin : I was busy with the new project Y/n, I didn't have time.

Y/n : You have to eat it, you don't have an option.
You tried to sound a bit stern this time.

Seokjin : I SAID I DONT WANT TO!
You flinched. He was already tired and your behavior was making him angry.

Y/n : Seokjin, you didn't even take your medicines since a week, and without eating something, you shudnt eat them.
So have your dinner and then sleep. Your stress and carelessness can affect your wound.
You said looking stern while you were shivering inside. He looked so scary but you had to do this for him.

Seokjin : Don't piss me off Y/n.
He said trying to be calm.

Y/n : Try to understand Seokjin, you need to-

Seokjin : JUST SHUT UP Y/N.
He yelled and threw the plate on the floor, breaking it and spilling the food on the ground. You felt scared.

Y/n : I-I made that for you Seokjin-

Seokjin : NOBODY ASKED YOU TO! NOBODY ASKED YOU TO COOK FOR ME! WHY ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING?

Y/n : If taking care of you means to annoy you, then yes, I AM ANNOYING!

Seokjin : WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!-

Y/n : BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SEOKJIN! NOW EAT SOMETHING AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINES-
You were really really scared by now but yelled back at him.

Seokjin : YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO! JUST STOP BOTHERING ME!

Y/n : WHY WONT YOU TRY TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME?!

Seokjin : CUZ I DONT WANT TO! IM SO DONE WITH YOUR SHITS. IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE FOR YOU TO CONTROL ME!

Y/n : I control you?
You asked feeling a bit hurt this time.

Seokjin : YEAH YOU DO! You know what?seems like you really are a badluck for everyone...

Your tears poured down. That was the last straw for you.
He was blinded by anger to notice how much he was hurting you.

Seokjin : I'm leaving and please don't talk to me.
He went to your bedroom.

You sat on the couch and looked at the broken plate.
"He didn't mean that he was just too tired"
"You are not a badluck Y/n, he was just joking"
"You don't control him"

You started to cry hard now. You felt so bad and pathetic right now. You try your best to take care of him but it just ends up like that. His mother told you about his bad anger when he is stressed. But you never thought he'd go to this extent. The clock showed that it was 12.
"What a happy way to start a birthday"
Your phone started to ting with messages from your friends and family.
You sighed and went to the study, and slept on the small single bed placed there.

_________________________________________

Seokjin woke up the next day to an empty bed beside him. He sat up and looked around the room to find you.
He sighed and thought about the argument. He felt guilty. He picked up his phone and was about to head to find you but saw the notification from the calendar.

"Y/n's Birthday <3"

He felt even more guilty now. He ruined your birthday too.
He went outside the room just to see that you had cleaned the mess already. He cudnt see you and felt a little panicked. He started to call out your name.

Seokjin : Honey! Honey!
He entered the study and saw you asleep on the bed. He sighed in relief and lied down beside you. He hugged you and slept again.

You wake up after a while and saw him hugging you. You felt sad and pissed, and tried to slowly get out of his grip but he woke up. He looked at you as you closed your eyes, taking a deep breath you tried to get up but he hugged you again.

He placed your head on his chest and kissed the top your head.

Seokjin : I'm sorry honey, please don't be mad at me.

You didn't utter a word and tried to get up again but he tightened his grip.

Y/n : Please Seokjin.
He sighed and stopped hugging you.
You moved to the bathroom and he sat up.

Seokjin : Fuck.

Seokjin was cooking the breakfast. He heard you talk to your mother.

Y/n : Yes eomma.... thanks again....Yeah I love you both too, byee.
You cut the call just to get another call from Mrs.Kim.

Y/n : Thank you mom....yeah I'm gud how're you?...
You glanced at Seokjin
Y/n : Yeah he does don't worry....not yet I didn't decide anything...alright...bye love you too.

You went to the fridge and grabbed an apple, washing it.

Seokjin : H-Happy Birthday Honey...

You ignored him and sat on the couch, cutting the apple.
Seokjin sighed and sat beside you.

Seokjin : Honey, I'm sorry. I did wrong. I was too tired and stressed and took it all out on you. I shudnt have done that I'm sorry. Please look at me atleast.

He tried to hold your hands but you yanked his hands.
He felt even more bad.

Seokjin : It's okay, you have every right to be mad at me right now. Let's have breakfast.

It was Sunday today.
You didn't respond and kept on cutting thr apple.

Y/n : Ouch!
You accidently cut your finger. Seokjin looked at it and held your hand.

Seokjin : Hey are you okay? Its bleeding. Wash it it with water first.

He said while taking you towards the sink but you yanked his hand harshly this time.

Y/n : It's normal to have these type of wounds for a bad luck like me...don't worry.
You said with a cold poker face as tears fell down your face and walked to your bedroom closing the door loud.

He looked down. A single sob left his lips as he threw away the breakfast he made.

You came out of the room.

Y/n : Mom told me they'll be visiting us today...pretend like nothing happened in front of them.
You said without looking at him.
He nodded and you moved to kitchen to cook food for your family.

Seokjin : Ill do it don't worry.
You sighed and let him cook.

Chaeyoung called you.
Chae : HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY BABYYYYYYYY!
She yelled thru the phone as you chuckled. Seokjin smiled. Alteast you smiled because of her today.

Tbc....