Agression pt2

"Thank you for picking us up AJ" Athena said respectfully.
"It's nothing to it. I'm sorry y'all had to go through that." He apologized
"Oh its fine we used to getting moved here and there."
       Luna was too busy in the backseat of the car with her AirPods in. She sat in the back so she could text other niggas without AJ all in her phone. She doesn't deserve AJ and she knows.

       They arrived at AJ's house. AJ been making his own money since he learned how. He's always had his own, including this house. Luna walked in acting like she lives there everyday. Even though she comes every weekend. She went straight to AJ's rom and got in his shower. AJ and Athena sat on the couch to talk.

This next part is al them talking.

AJ: So what y'all going to do about school?
Athena: We are seniors now they worry about us kids in the system less and less *laughs*
AJ: *Laughs* That's so messed up.
Athena: Where is Luna
AJ: She got in the shower about a hour ago she probably out now. No telling what she up there doing.
Athena: I guess, well she needs to come down here *yells* LUNAAAAAAAAA
Luna walks down the stairs
Luna: What?
AJ: Bae you barely been talking to me are you good?
Luna mutes her phone then hangs up
AJ: who are you on the phone with?
Luna: Why ? Nobody, my friend.
Athena: Okay I'm going to go to bed... Which room do you want me to sleep in AJ?
AJ: It doesn't matter i just had all the rooms cleaned. The one down the hall from the kitchen has its own bathroom if you want to stay downstairs.
Athena: Okay that's perfect. Good night guys. I love you Luna!
Luna: I love you.
Athena goes in the room and shuts the door.
AJ: Luna, you cheating again?
Luna: What you asking me that for?
AJ: Just answer either you are or you aren't.
Luna: I'm just chillin bae lets go upstairs and get in the bed I need you *smiles*
AJ: No, go get in the bed with Jordan. The boy you been texting.
Luna: H- Huh what you mean
AJ: I worked out with AJ last Saturday. He see you on my lock screen and started singing. I got y'all's screenshots and the lil stuff y'all been doing, he told me all about it.
Luna: What. I. I can explain all of that see I was just like stressed and yea you wasn't at home and-
AJ: And so you go cheat . You ain't even hit me up.
Luna: wait so if you knew about all of this all of this time then why didn't you say anything. Why you letting me and my sister stay here.
AJ: I wanted to see how long you was going to lie to me. And I'm so in love Im out here looking stupid. I let you stay because i am not going to just let you and your sister out on the street.
Luna: well you know me and Athena really dont even look alike why dont you talk to her she always thanking you and shit.
AJ: *stands up* Excuse me? I treat you better than you treat yourself and you treat me like a dog. Yea and I help so like a normal person with a heart she thank me. Why you always saying dumb stuff. Man You can stay but sleep in another room. I'm done.
Luna: Stop it bae I'm sorry I want to sleep with you I want you to touch me PLEASE.
AJ: You Must've lost your mind when you was in bed with my homeboy. Sleep in the other room Good night.

TBC.