A Lamp Like No Other

Start from the beginning

“It has Arabic on the side and everything,” Molly said. “It looks authentic. You’re definitely going to have to hide that in a good spot. Erin is such a snoop.”

“I know,” I replied, as we pulled up into the house. I stuffed the lamp into my backpack, before I got inside.

“Molly? Sam?” I heard my mother say as soon as we walked inside.

“We’re here,” Molly said dryly, as she closed the door shut behind us. I moved upstairs into my room and slammed the door shut. I pulled the lamp out and placed it on the shelf in my closet, as I turned my Xbox on. I already knew my friends Jake and Ryan would be on. I placed my headset on as I played COD mindlessly for an hour or two.

“Sam, did you do your homework?” my mother asked, knocking on my door.

“I don’t have any,” I lied, as she narrowed her eyes at me.

“Samuel Eric Fitzgerald,” she repeated. “Get off of that Xbox.”

“In a minute,” I sighed.

“You better be off of it by the time I come back here,” she warned, slamming my door shut. I sucked my teeth as the lamp fell out of my closet and onto the floor.

“Hold on minute guys,” I said putting my headset on mute. I walked over to the lamp and picked it up off the floor. There were no marks or anything on it. It was just a little dusty from the fall. I rubbed the dust off the lamp, as I placed it back onto my desk.

I shrugged moving back to my chair. I slid my headset back on and resumed the game. I shivered, as a sudden draft of air smacked me in the face. I ignored it, killing my friends off one by one in COD. I could hear them suck their teeth as I demolished their teams.

“You suck,” Ryan replied.

“Sam,” my mother called out from the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m off of it,” I lied. “I have to go guys.”

I quickly turned off my Xbox and placed the controller on my television. I knew my mother had meant business. I turned around to grab my backpack and found myself staring at a half-naked man wearing fitted gold shorts. I blinked a few times in a loss of words. He was an Adonis. Was I dreaming?

I was speechless.

“Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?” I said regaining the ability to speak.

“I am Raja and I came out of there,” he said pointing at the lamp on the ground. “You rubbed the lamp, Sam.”

“Uh,” I said nodding my head. This wasn’t real. I must have fallen asleep playing the Xbox. Well that’s what I thought until he touched me. He was real.  I fell to the floor hard, dramatically fainting. It was pretty girlish of me, but I mean I was in genuine shock. How would I react to a very attractive genie coming out of a lamp that I bought out of a pawn shop? When I came to, Raja was hovering over me running his fingers down my chest.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked, my face burning a bright red color.

“Waiting for you to wake up,” he grinned. “Master.”

“Master?” I repeated.

“You summoned me, therefore I must serve you in any way you see fit,” Raja replied brushing his lips against my neck. I swallowed hard as I jumped up quickly. My body was practically vibrating from his touches. I mean I was having pretty naughty thoughts when I first saw him but how did he know that?

“I don’t know how I feel about this,” I said, as he moved closer to me. “So, what are you my slave?”

“I’m whatever you want me to be,” he replied. “But I must say I’m more of a lover than anything.”

Book of One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara