"mm.. if he's still here then where the hell is he?" he muttered, looking around as well. glancing over at where sero was pointing at, his eyes widening as he stared. "holy fucking shit- we are so dead if he sees us here-"

The blonde seemed like another person. His hair was neat, he was smiling and talking to the guests calmly. "You think he will be mad..?" Mina questioned as she watched the blonde work.

"i could get used to seeing him like this." he smiled a bit, it was nice seeing him smile for once, even if it was for work. soon snapping out of it and turning to mina. "he's going to be very fucking mad if he realizes we see him all smiley and stuff- he would've told us abiyt this if he wanted to, this was a bad idea-"

"Just stop staring and maybe he will think we don't see him." She said as she looked away and so did sero, looking at the menu now. Katsuki hadn't seen them yet, taking his tables order before turning and walking towards the kitchen. That's when he saw them. And as soon as he did he quickly put his head down and went into the kitchen. "Fuck. Fuck.." he muttered to himself as he took a deep breath. Did they see him? Why were they here..? He put the order in and stood there for a bit to try to figure out what he was going to do.

Kaminari nodded once more, looking down at the table and then at the wall, trying to look like he was focused on something else other then katsuki. kamianri felt like he was going to die on the spot, katsuki looked amazing in the little suit and everything, but katsuki knowing that they were there was definitely going to send him to an early grave. he looked from the corner of his eye, letting out a sigh when katsuki was gone, "he's gone now- i think he went into the kitchen or something."

"Do you think he saw us?" Mina questioned as sero looked at her. "Probably. " he shrugged a bit. "Do you want to leave Denki? We haven't ordered yet." She was trying to help as she knew this probably made the other feel a bit anxious. Katsuki looked out the door and sighed. He decided to offer to do dishes.

the blonde crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the two. "i just really don't wanna die tonight- plus this probably is going to be a really weird conversation for later." denki quickly stood up from the table, "do you guys want to go? i could just walk back to the dorms while you have a little date here or something."

"I have wanted to leave sense we set foot in here." Sero said and Mina rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah we can leave. I dont mind. We got our answers anyways." She smiled a bit and stood up, sero taking her hand once they were standing.

"alright then, let's go before he walks back out." he quickly walked out of the cafe, standing outside while waiting for sero and mina to follow behind him. he was going to probably text katsuki later, but not bring up the whole thing.

"Are you going to ask him what he was doing today?" Sero questioned as they got outside and began walking back.

"well.. i don't really think so- unless he brings it up, i won't. i mean like, it's a job. and you have to get money someway?" kaminair chuckled nervously.

"Mm yeah I guess so" sero shrugged. Mina looked at denki and smiled a bit. "I'm sure he will tell you at some point." Sero shrugged a bit as they walked together. "It was weird seeing him dressed so nice though." Mina laughed a bit.

"i'm sure he will." he nodded a bit with a smile. looking around at the city. "i feel like it was even weirder to see him all smiley. even if it was for work. i've never really seen him like smile before. it was amazing in my opinion."

"Yeah true. I dont think I have ever seen him smile." Mina nodded her head.
"He doesn't even smile around you?" Sero questioned. "I thought he might since he was acting quite different towards you then he does anyone else."

"he does act different around me. but not different enough to really smile. i look forward to the day that he will though." he shrugged. "even if he doesn't around me, i wouldn't mind. as long as he stays this nice to me."

Sero nodded a bit as they soon reached campus.  He was quick to open the door to the dorm building, holding it again for both Mina and Denki. Mina thanked him with a small smile as they walked in.

denki walked inside, nodding at sero as a kind of thanks. his mind going back to the fact that katsuki's clothes were in his dorm. "i should probably go to my dorm- katsuki left his clothes as my dorm and i have to wash them before i give 'em back. thanks for hangin with me guys!" he said before running off to his dorm.

"Yeah! Have fun washing his clothes." Sero laughed before he put an arm around Mina. She waved and the two went back to seros dorm.

kamianri walked into his dorm, looking around for a second before he found katsuki's clothes, picking them up and quickly walking out to go find the laundry machines in the building,

Katsuki worked his full shift before he walked back to the dorms, soon walking into the building and into his room to shower. He took his shower, got dressed cleaned his room and then he texted Denki. 'Hey. I'm back.' He sent.

kaminari was in the laundry room, having katsuki's clothes being washed. he felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he grabbed it, smiling softly at the message before replying. 'hdy dude!! in judt grtting ur vlothes waidgher now!!!'

'Oh how is missed your awful grammar. '  He sent back as he shook his head a bit. 'I haven't had time to wash your shit yet.'

'font fgir to me rnb:(((' he sent, his smile only growing more as he leaned against the machine. 'dw due!! i ifnt really cate about thye sti8gff i hgave you anywayd so take as long as you need!!'

Katsuki sighed as he tried to figure out what the other said. 'I have no idea what the first one said but I will was it tomorrow.'He sent back as he smiled a little bit to himself. He only really did that when he was alone.

'well, ay firat i said to nkot lie to me!! mhhy gtammer ios amazing!! bujt its fine, wwask it whenever!!' he sent the message, both of them hadnt really brought up the fact that katsuki worked at a butler cafe so kaminari didnt really think that they would talk about it.

'Yeah yeah. Whatever. What did you do while I was gone?' He sent as he sighed to himself. He saw him. There's no way he didn't..and the other..it was embarrassing..

'whirle you wete gobfe mrb and mina snf sero all gung out!! and we wrnt to a luje cate thibg!!' he sent, still not mentioning what they had seen. if katsuki wanted to talk about it then he would.

Katsuki didn't reply for a bit, just looking at the message before he sighed. 'So you all know?' Was all he sent. He knew most got money sent to them by their parents. Katsuki didn't have that. His mom said he needed to work for the things he has so he did.

words: 2061