|Chapter 5|PROTECTIVE

Hello Reader,

It's really disheartening how many of you appreciate my story in direct messages, but do not vote. I was feeling really low and talked about it with some other Wattpad writers and they were facing the same issues. It takes hardly 2 seconds of your reading time to vote, but it greatly motivates us.

Happy reading,

LOVE AUTHOR.
----------------------------------------------------------

We were currently in a club with a limping Sayu. Even after her training, she was unable to walk properly.

"Ishu, Sayu let's go drink."

"I am not gonna drink. You go." Sayu said taking a seat in a corner.

"You guys take a seat. I'll order the drinks for all." Arhaan said going towards the bar.

"Okay! Let's search for a boy to test you." Pranav said taking a seat.

"What about that him?" Ishu said pointing towards a boy across the hall.

"No, we can do better." Hriday said making a face.

"We?" I asked, teasing him.

"I meant Sayu."

"Yeah, sure." Ishu teased taking a sip from the drinks that have just arrived.

"Aarya, I have to use the bathroom real quick. Will be back soon." Saying Sayu took off.

"Guys, keep searching."

I just freshened up when I heard a voice from one of the adjacent stalls

"You fucker." Then there was silence for a while before starting again.

"You are the one who cheated on me." Apparently, the girl in the stall was talking on the phone.

Usually, I would have just left, but this conversation was getting interesting with a lot of curse words from the girl's side. The way she bashed him gave boss vibes. I stayed in the bathroom for almost twenty minutes before going out.