"Look, I can handle Vincent on a personal level. But I don't think I can handle that girl of his. We're on every paper today. Our family is all over the news. Why? Because Vincent wanted a new toy and we said no?"

George gave me a knowing look. Obviously, we weren't getting anywhere with Arthur. "Look, you have the Commonwealth day Service tomorrow. Just focus on that."

George did have a point. I was always sure of one thing. Irrespective of what the Press was reporting on the family, my outfit report would trump it. So, to distract people from all this, I had to put extra effort on my first Commonwealth day Service outfit.

After a few more hours of talking, George left.

"I want to talk to her. Just us." We were in bed after having sex, and it just came out.

"Who?" He asked as he played with my hair.

"Rachel."

"Absolutely not."

"Arthur..."

"No."

"Babe..."

"No."

"Isn't there anything..."

"No." He got out of bed and put his clothes on. "You're not talking to that woman. And that's final."

I got out of bed and grabbed a robe. I followed him as he walked out of the room. "Arthur, this is happening whether you want to allow it or not. He's going to marry her."

"No!" He turned and stopped. He was furious. "I may not have a say when it comes to their relationship, but I refuse to allow that woman into our home! So again, no."

"Arthur...I won't sit by and watch this happen. We had one bad dinner with her, she deserves another chance!"

"You know what, do what you want to do. I'm not going to be a part of this." He walked out of the apartment and I didn't see him for the rest of the day. I returned to Kensington without him. I had dinner alone, and then I went up to bed. I tried calling him, but he wasn't answering. Tomorrow was the Service and he wasn't even home yet. I did not think our first serious fight as a couple would be because of his brother.

I waited up for him till the 2am, and still nothing. I then called the only person I could actually talk to.

"George." I was so tired. All the cups of coffee in the world couldn't make me feel better.

"Calm down Tori. He's at my place." I felt a bit of relief, but I wanted him home. "Care to tell me your side of the story?" So I did. I told him everything. "Look, I can't lie to you. He won't be home tonight. Or maybe even tomorrow. He's quite upset about the whole thing."

"What about the Service?"

"I'll drop him off before the Service, what ever happens after, is totally up to you." I sighed lowly. "Hey, you guys will sort this out, you always do."

"Thanks. Just...take care of him."

"Take care of yourself. We're all good here."

I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs to make a cup of tea. While I was there, Louis walked in.

"Miss Victoria?" I was a bit startled by him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's alright. Is there a problem?"

"No. But there is someone here to see you." I checked my phone. It was 2:30am. Who would be here so late?

"Who is it?"

"Ms. Rachel Raglan." Oh...no. Arthur would kill me if I let her in, but what was I supposed to do? "Um, let her in. But keep her in the parlour."

"Of course." I was so tired. Too tired for any of this. I packed my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my phone and coffee, and headed to the parlour. I was just in black joggers and hoodie. I couldn't stress.