chapter 4

The day went by really slowly, although I had taken a nap for more than 4 hours and nevertheless, the day didn't go by any faster and I was still tired, which really annoyed me.

I didn't want to go to dinner today just like yesterday, until a knock came and I was pulled out of my room into the hallway "you didn't eat anything last night, Baer this time you're something, you like it or not I don't care" said an all too familiar voice Of course I was Richarlison and I just missed his eyes as he dragged me behind him.

He had already put something on a plate for me and pulled the chair back a little so that I could sit on it and I did that too and finally sat down next to me.

I started to smile when I realized that and it only dawned on me what had happened, but I had to say that dinner went by really quickly and we all had a great time too.

I was really sad when we all went back to our rooms and I went back to bed and I love this bed already, it's so nice and you don't have any complaints the next morning, for example back pain.

This was the perfect bed for me and I was really crushed when I thought about it maybe being custom made, I mean the hotel wasn't the cheapest on the contrary it was hogs expensive.

At the time I was also thinking about what happened yesterday and especially the thing about the jacket was really sweet of Richarlison, I really didn't think that of him, I mean we don't even know each other and then he does something cutes.

My heart made a leap when I thought about it and with these thoughts I fell asleep deeply and also entered the dream world.