There were a few guards, yes, but there were at least a dozen just in her line of sight. Diablous led her into the palace but avoided the throne room. She didn't question it and went along with the tour. A maid was working in the kitchen and allowed her to have a taste of the delicacies. 

And while they were touring the garden they were met by Diablous' mother, Thora.

"Ah, Diablous we were looking for you!" Her eyes went over to Aerilyn. "So this is the cutie you've been talking about this whole time, Thora nice to meet you." She held out her hand and Aerilyn shook it. "Aerilyn, Princess of Skyaldia, heir to the throne." 

"No need to be so formal here, I'm glad to meet you Aerilyn." Diablous rubbed his forehead. 

"Please don't tell me father's here." Thora rolled her eyes. 

"Calm down Diablous your father is busy with some work, but he will be finished shortly." 

"Then we ought to expand our visit to the rest of the planet." 

"Oh, your father can't be that worse, not worst than mine anyways." Aerilyn said. "I'd like to meet him if that's okay with you?" Diablous sighed. They began walking towards the throne room. 

"If it's what you want, though I have to warn you he might be...a tad bit much." Aerilyn smiled. "I'll take much over distant." 

                                                      ✯✯✯

 Once they entered the throne room, she could immediately feel the power coming from him. It was intense and overwhelming. She'd only felt this power from her mother, after all, she was one of the most powerful fairies in the Magic Dimension. 

His eyes widened as he saw them approaching and waved his servants away. 

"Diablous, it's good to see you!" He boomed with a smile on his face. He walked over to them and turned to her. "And it a pleasure to see you too Aerilyn, my son has told me many things about you." Diablous rolled his eyes. 

"Great now that you two have met, we really ought to be going." His father chuckled.

"Desperate to be alone aye, guess I taught you well then." Diablous groaned. 

"Father please." Gorald looked over at her. 

"My son can be a bit uptight, I'm pretty sure you can loosen him up." Aerilyn chuckled.

"I'll try." 

                                                          ✯✯✯

They both walked through the royal forest, Aerilyn look around in awe at the beautiful scenery. 

"This place is beautiful..." Diablous chuckled. 

"I must admit it is, here we can sit down here." They sat down under a tree, the birds chirped around them and they could hear the soft rustling of the trees. 

"Diablous can I ask you something?" He looked over at her.

"What is it?" 

"Why do you have so many guards around your palace?" He sighed. 

"My father, wants to make sure all our powerful relics never get stolen. He doesn't trust people enough to keep them in a separate building." 

"Oh well that makes sense...your father does seem like a nice guy though." Diablous smiled softly. 

"Well, I guess he is..."

"But enough about your parents...let's talk about something else." He chuckled.