XV.

"Y/n, I don't want to pressure you to say anything to me, but please, tell me what happened. You know that I won't judge you or something," Jungwon said as he sat next to me on his bed. I still didn't want to talk about anything that happened.

Jungwon was my friend since forever. When we were little, his grandmother babysit me pretty often, so we saw each other pretty often. At first, we didn't like each other, well I didn't like him. He was always smiling and so gentlemanly towards me even when we were kids. Later on, we became friends, then he went to school, and a few years later I did too. When I had any trouble with any subject, he helped me. As "thank you" I made him lunch every Monday, Thursday, and Friday. He was older than me by 2 years, but we had a great conversation with each other.

Even now, I know how angry he is and how badly he wants to know what happened to me. Jungwon knows what happened that day.
___

Me and my mom were going shopping. Mom needed a few products for dinner and I wanted to buy a present for Jungwon as he helped me during the whole summer a lot. Everything was going smoothly, mom got what she needed and now we were searching for a present, for Jungwon. I walked through all of the shelves and scanned them. When I finally found what I needed I turned around to go to my mom but as soon as I reached her, I heard a voice "-and don't even try to run away from us, as I already said, we'll take your daughter if you do anything stupid,". Today I heard the same voice. As I was still quite little I didn't understand much but I did see my mom's face when she heard the man saying it.
I didn't say or ask anything when I finally reached my mom completely. She had a fake smile on and she brought the present that I picked for Jungwon.

A year later, while I was walking from school, some man tried to kidnap me, but thanks to my neighbor, they didn't. Then, 4 months later they did kidnap me. They took me to a cold building. There they tried to rape me but luck was on my side and the police found me sooner than they did it. But it wasn't the end. 6 months before I went to I-land, they killed my dad in front of my eyes. Then tried to rape me again, but again, it didn't work. Neighbors heard gun shoots and scream from our house and called the police.

It took me a long time to finally let Jungwon back into my life, I was scared of every man on the earth. Then Jungwon did come back, he took me to a dance studio where he told me about I-land. I always wanted to be an idol and when Jungwon asked me if I want to become one together with him, I was more than happy that day.

But the trauma never went away, I still get regular nightmares about what happened that day. The view of my dad falling on the floor while holding onto his chest and then the view when he smiles and tries not to show the pain to me when I ran to him crying and screaming. My mom was really supportive of me, she never told me to give up my ambition for dancing and singing.

Still, I didn't understand how that man, the boss of the group, always managed to escape either from the scene or prison.
___

"Re-remember that day?" I asked him as I looked at nothing in front of me. Jungwon's eyes went all sad and worried. He put his hand on mine and looked at me.

"Yes, but... Why?" he asked carefully. "I heard his voice, at the restaurant. The one that almost raped me 2 or more times. He was somewhere behind me and he said "she's the one we were looking for"... and then he described my outfit...IT WAS HIS VOICE JUNGWON!" I screamed and fell off the bed to the ground. "Omg, Y/n everything will be okay, he won't hurt you ever again. Nor will he even touch you, I won't let it happen. I didn't protect you when we were younger but I will now," Jungwon said and hugged me.

We stayed like that for 5 minutes and then the door of Jungwon's room opened, revealing Niki. "I heard you scream. Is everything alright?" he asked as he came closer to me and bent down. I nodded and then got up from the floor. "If y-you don't mind, I'll go to sleep, but first I'll take a shower. Oh and Jungwon, I won't sleep in your room," I said and walked out the door.

>Niki's POV<

"Jungwon hyung, we need to talk," I said and Jungwon nodded. "Sure," "I know that you and Y/n are childhood friends and that she's like a younger sister to you but-" I got cut off by Jungwon "You're jealous,". I didn't say anything in response, just looked at him in silence. "You are jealous Niki, I know. Don't worry, Y/n loves you, I know it too. Even when we were in I-land she already had a small crush on you. Please don't tell her that I told you this," Jungwon said and I nodded "Okay... I am jealous, but what can I do. I came into a room and see her head on your shoulder," I said with a playful voice as we both laughed.

I was about to walk out when I remembered something. "Jungwon hyung, what happened to Y/n? I listened to what she said, who tried to rape her? When did this happen?"

______________________
I want to sleep so badly 😭😭😭