1491-1495

"Mumu, do you think an apology can make up for the grievances I suffered last night?" Ou Yangjue directly threw the problem to Lin Mumu.

Because Lin Mumu was smarter than him in terms of worldly wisdom, and she obviously hated Zhuo Yajun very much.

Lin Mumu smiled but didn't say anything.

Zhuo Yajun was anxious and unexpectedly tried to get close to Lin Mumu:

"Mumu, you're a member of the Zhuo family. Please speak up for your uncle."

Lin Mumu laughed: "Eldest uncle? Mr. Zhuo, I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else, right? Wasn't my mother, Zhuo Ning, banished from the Zhuo family's genealogy?

Since you don't recognize my mother, how can you be so thick-skinned as to call yourself my uncle? Or should I call my dad to confirm it? "

"No, there's no need." Zhuo Yajun looked embarrassed.

Fortunately, Ao Haijun was still in the United States and hadn't returned yet. If Lin Mumu made a phone call and brought the devil back, he would really be at his wit's end.

Compared to Lin Mumu and Yun Ting, Zhuo Yajun was obviously more afraid of Ao Haijun.

Because Lin Mumu and Yun Ting both had to abide by the law, while Ao Haijun was a gangster, he didn't care about the law at all. He had a lot of tricks in the dark, and it was too easy for him to kill someone.

Zhuo Yajun had always thought that his son was already dead and that Ao Haijun had killed him. Of course, he didn't want Ao Haijun to point the spear at him again.

Lin Mumu didn't want to talk nonsense with Zhuo Yajun and simply said to Ouyang Jue:

"If I were you, I'd ask him for two or three million as compensation. But you don't lack money, and you can't let yourself be bullied, but you can't not forgive others. How about I give you an idea? "

Zhuo Yajun was stunned for a moment. Was Lin Mumu speaking up for him and asking Ou Yangjue to forgive him?

Ou Yangjue was obviously very obedient to Lin Mumu's words and quickly nodded her head: "Okay, Lin Mumu, you tell me."

"Ever since I was young, my master taught me that one must put oneself in someone else's shoes and empathize with them. Why don't you let him also make a fool of himself in front of the public, and then let the newspapers expose him to experience your feelings? "Lin Mumu took a sip of tea and calmly said.

Zhuo Yajun's expression, which had just eased up, immediately stiffened, and his eyes were filled with resentment as he looked at Lin Mumu.

That's right, how could Lin Mumu help him?

Ou Yangjue's eyes also brightened, and he nodded approvingly: "What Lin Mumu said is reasonable. What does Grandpa think? "

Old Master Ouyang smiled casually: "This world belongs to you young people. You young people's matters, you can discuss and handle it. I'm already old. Planting flowers, drinking tea, slacking off, and enjoying life is good enough. "

Subtext: My grandson is right, Zhuo Yajun, don't bother me.

Zhuo Yajun was also a man of character. After hearing the old man's words, he actually nodded like a gangster.

"Alright, we'll do as Nephew Ouyang says. I, Zhuo Yajun, am not the kind of person who can't take responsibility. Don't worry, Uncle Ouyang, I will definitely give you a satisfactory explanation. "

After Zhuo Yajun finished speaking, he put down the Ganoderma Lucidum gift box and turned to leave.

Lin Mumu didn't expect Zhuo Yajun to be so responsible. She had to give Zhuo Yajun a thumbs up for this matter.