Delicious food (story to both above him)

You were at a restaurant with diluc, kaeya, lisa, amber, and jean eating food together. It was a night off for all the knights, and you and diluc were invited (for whatever reason since you both aren't knights). "Damn, this food is divine.... I don't think I'm going to have any leftovers when I'm finished with this food...." you chuckled slightly at kaeya's comment, especially with the fact that it was out of nowhere and it was silent."it's good to eat all your food, but take caution to not overeat. Believe me, I know the consequences..... " jean was fast to respond to what kaeya had said.

While the four of them were talking, you felt a hand on your thigh, and when you looked down you saw diluc's hand caressing your thigh. "You must be extremely desperate today. You usually wait until we get home to start touching my thighs." you talked in a low whisper so only he could hear your comment, and his face turned slightly red.

"Everything alright, diluc?" amber asked that the second his face became red from your comment. "Yes.... I'm alright, just slightly hot is all....." "that's not too shocking, you ARE wearing that big ass coat in the spring" you giggled at kaeya's comment, and you swear out of the corner of your eye you could see diluc giving him a slight death stare. "You're wearing all black today, I'm shocked you aren't hot too." "unlike you, I wear lighter materials...." they both started to slightly argue, kaeya laughing at the fact that diluc got irritated so easily just with one joke.

But you knew what was going to happen tonight, with how his anger was. You could tell that you'd probably be at it until sunrise with how pissed he is. After a few minutes, diluc went back to eating his meal, and you took your chance there. You slowly moved your hand over and put your hand on his dick, which was already slightly hard. You could see that he had to fight back a small moan, and that his face got even redder than it already was.

After about a hour, you and diluc were walking back to your house, since you both didn't want to make the long walk to his house. "So, am I allowed to top for once this time?" your question caught him off guard, and his face immediately became bright red. "Well.... Um..... Uh......" he was stuttering like no tomorrow now, blushing a bunch from your question. "Well.... I suppose you could..... I always top, after all...." you were immediately happy at the fact that he said yes, and kissed him right after, catching him off guard even more.

"Your lips are so soft." you blushed from his comment, and smiled softly at him. "Thank you, your lips are quite soft as well, darling." you grabbed his waist and pulled him closer while you two walked, making his face even more red.

(this is where both would start lmao)