Above him pt2 (male ver)

He looked up at you, almost like he was begging just with his eyes. "Please.... Please get started....." Diluc was such a blushing mess asking you that. Of course, you want to please him too.

You positioned yourself near his hole and looked at him, waiting for him to say he was ready. He nodded, and you slowly started thrusting in him, making sure you didn't hurt him. You looked him in his eyes and noticed he was already slightly moaning. It was honestly turning you on even more hearing him moan just over this, and you slowly started speeding up, making sure he was comfortable and alright with was was happening.

After a few seconds of this, he was already moaning loudly just for you. "please...... more...... please....." he was begging you to please him, and he knew that would be enough for you to get rougher on him. You started thrusting faster and harder in him, making him whine and moan even more.

He was a complete blushing mess at this point, just begging for you to fuck him until he couldn't walk. Begging for your dick. Begging for you. "please more...... please...." his begging was basically the only other thing you heard, besides the moaning and clapping sounds echoing through the room. You started stroking his dick, making him moan even more.

"f-faster.....please...." he kept begging you to speed up, and you definitely wanted to please him too, so you did exactly that. You could feel yourself getting extremely close to finishing, and you could tell he was close too. Your thrusts were sloppy, as you both were trying to finish.

"please cum in me...... please......" his begging made you finish immediately, moaning with him as you both came. "fuck...... you just know exactly what to say, don't you diluc?" "mmph..... of course....."

You gently caressed his face, looking at how much of a mess he was. "you did so well..... good boy." "t-thank you....."

You tended to his needs, giving him intense aftercare and cuddling with him. "sleep well, diluc. I'll be right here in the morning too" "goodnight....." and with that, you both fell asleep holding each other.

(quick note: im sorry it took a while for this chapter, i lost motivation to work on this until today lmao but ill try to drop the female ver either later today or at least this week, if i don't i probably lost motivation again 💀)