Above him (Female ver)

You and diluc walked back inside, and you immediately brought him over to the couch. You both knew exactly what was about to happen, and how diluc would look at the end of it. You took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, checking to see if any of your moves were making him uncomfortable, but the only look he had was one of pure desperation.

You both wanted to get started immediately, so you took off your shirt and pants too and looked at him lustfully. "Can we please get started...." he was already begging, and you haven't even gotten started yet, but you knew you wanted to please him too. "Kneel for me." he immediately listened to your command and got on his knees facing you as you sat down on the couch.

You grabbed him by his hair and pulled him closer, but still trying not to hurt him. "Lick." he immediately listened to you again, and started licking your clit, making you slightly moan. "Good boy....." as he continued, you started moaning more and more, until you were basically screaming his name. Honestly, you're extremely lucky that you don't live near anyone else, because they probably would've heard you at this point. It only took a few more for you to cum in his mouth. "ngh.... good boy....."

You looked at him, and saw that he was ready to get started with the next part.