007

It was March 15, a few minutes ago at least

It was March 15, a few minutes ago at least. Exactly one month after I updated 006 hehe. 

First of all, to y'all my girls, women, transwomen, or if you identify yourself as a woman, Happy Women's Month! Remember that you're NOT JUST a woman, YOU ARE a woman.

Additionally, I would love to thank you all for the 11.7k reads?! My eyes widened, literally, when I checked this story and saw the stats. Thank you very very much for the votes, comments, and reads! Just, WOW! 

I hope you don't find someone calling you "love" and "darling" cringe 'coz someone will call you that in this chapter, I ain't telling who, haha.

This chapter contains too much stuttering, at least for me, so please don't get mad, and of course, a dark theme ahead. T^T

 T^T

007

Chapter 7

(Warning: stalking, photos taken without consent, attempted non-consensual intercourse (yes r word but I don't want to say it directly because some of you might get triggered by the word), generally shitty behavior of a pervert)

[ will repeat this TW later so you'd have a notice when we are near the scene where y'all need a warning for ]

MY FAV GIRL STUDENT

That was the title of the post on a site where perverts of the same mind gather.

The girl has (h/l)(h/c)(h/t) hair and (s/c) skin. Her stomach and the lower part of her chest, which she had a sports bra on from a certain luxury brand, are visible.

People commented on the post of the person named Bin.

KACHOW: I think I know this person...?

KITTYCAT: Who cares, Bin had a good shot lol

HGUY: Go pull up your shirt a bit more

Countless disgusting comments flooded the comment section.

Meanwhile, the very person that was on that post, didn't even know a single thing.