004

Surprise!

Surprise!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all those votes, comments, and 4.4k reads! You guys are so incredible! I'm sorry for being inactive for more than one month, to the point that one of you, or maybe more than one has to reread my story, please forgive me. Love you guys so much! Though, I ain't promising that I'll update sooner or later, hehe. 👀

Now, here's chapter four!

004

Chapter 4

To summarize, Daniel went to school wearing the clothes the two of you gave him and it shook the hearts of everyone.

He looks good. You thought as you proudly looked at Daniel. The rumor that Daniel Park was poor died down and the retro trio band was speechless, seeing the brand of the clothes, kicks, watch, and bag Daniel wore. Daniel tried to thank the two of you but you pretended not to hear anything and just smiled and conversed with Jay.

The day after, people kept on talking about the upcoming festival, particularly about the slave auction where a boy from each freshmen department gets auctioned and the money goes to charity. The ones who can bid are only girls and they get an eight-hour date if they won the bid.

"Hey, who do you think will be number one at the festival slave auction?"

"Huh? What is that?"

"Geez, you don't know?"

"Freshmen traditionally enter the festival slave auction. They decide the vote in each department."

"Crazy!"

"The guys from Fashion have great style and nice clothes!"

"I prefer Architecture guys!"

"Aren't they scary?"

"They're my style~"

"Who's that guy from Beauty? He's so cool!"

"Eli Jang!"

"He'll definitely be there, hehe."

"Oh! He's the only man in the Beauty Dept."

"The real deal is that transfer in the Fashion Dept!"