The movement made it worse. I really did not feel good. Peter took more of my weight, but it didn't slow him down. Or my stomach. "I'm think I'm going to be sick...." I whispered.

"Where you going, fly-boy?!" someone called out to him.

"Peter-Peter-wife-beater...." a female sang with a cackle.

He rushed us out the back door and into the night air. It was the same door we entered from... but I had to second guess myself. When he dragged me around the building to the parking lot on the side... I was floored and shocked. It wasn't vacant like earlier. What the hell? I was dizzy, but I wasn't seeing double.

An hour ago, my car was the only vehicle in sight. Now, other cars filled the lot and were lined along the building. Hell, the building itself even looked different. High red windows were present like how they were inside. But where did the broken ones go from when I was outside earlier? I highly doubt someone switched them out during the short time I was inside. Then again, based on the dark sky, clearly, I lost track of the time. Wait, where was my car? Mine was no longer where I parked it.

"Where did you teleport my car to now?" I mumbled, groaning as I gripped at my stomach. Yes, even while weak and feeling sick, I still managed being a smart-ass.

Supporting my side, Peter slowed his pace and loosened his hold just enough so he could reach down and take my palm. Hand in mine, we stumbled into the middle of the parking lot. Then suddenly... everything changed. Like a flick of a light switch.

Everything in view, everything around us, snapped into a different picture.

One second, the parking lot was packed with vehicles. The next, they were all gone except for my car that magically was back where I parked it. The sky snapped from dark to a misty afternoon gray. The height of the building dropped, the bricks were withered, and the original broken windows were back. My eyes grew wide. My sluggish legs froze. What... in the absolute fuck? Was this even real? It was as if we entered the same location, but different time. Or rather reentered reality from an alternative one.

I took in our new surroundings that snapped into place. I was still exhausted and weak, but my clouded mind cleared. I almost wished it hadn't. How was I supposed to handle all that happened? Including popping back into reality?! Famine must have taken me elsewhere without me realizing it. Well, taken me to another version of this place or maybe another time? I didn't know! How did any of that happen?!

Keeping my hand in his, Peter turned my unstable body to him. I realized what he was doing too late. As he raised his hand towards my forehead, I tried moving back. Oh hell the fuck no, he better not—

***

The first time this asshole knocked me out, I woke up on his couch. The second time he knocked me out, I woke up in his car. Not 24 hours after that, he now knocked me out for the third time. Peter clearly didn't want me to get bored because I woke up on a goddamn boat.

I suppose it was more like a yacht. Covered by a low ceiling and enclosed windows on all sides, I was laying on tan leather couch when I woke up. My eyes suddenly open, Peter was hovered next to me. His hand rested on my arm, just grasping it. The same irritation from earlier was plainly on his face. For what? Good question. Because if anyone had the right to be irritated, it was me. I wasn't fucking happy guys, not one bit.

I pulled away from him, stood up, and happily ignored my still tired muscles. The interior contained a cozy living area. There was a huge TV, a mini-kitchen, and more seating with a dining table. Through the windows, the sky revealed it was the same dreary evening (seeing him wearing the same black tee and nylon joggers gave that away too). The only difference was we were out on the water. Not sure why. He couldn't fluff me up with his expensive boat. Not after he fucking knocked me out again!