When I was finally on the road to head to his house, I texted him I was on my way but still no response. What could he be up to? He always got off of work around this time. I slowly stopped in the front of his house to see two cars parked in the driveway instead of one. Maybe it was one of his brothers that were here. After a few minutes, Ryan came out his house with a woman right on the side of him. She looked about his age and she was dressed like she had somewhere to be. I wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't pretty because the bitch looked good. She looked Hispanic and her dress hugged all her curves. This lady was gorgeous but she still didn't have shit on me. The lady hugged Ryan and he didn't have a problem hugging back. They seemed to be talking and laughing about something. Being as crazy as I am, I rolled my window down and was about to call Ryan's name until I saw them getting into his car together.

Where the fuck could they be going and why couldn't he tell me what he was doing? I waited until they pulled out to follow right behind them on wherever they were going. What was his business was mines also. They took a bunch of turns and loops but soon Ryan pulled up into a 5 star hotel. I watched the both of them walk in looking happy together. This was some bullshit and mad wasn't even the word right now. I decided not to think too much but I had something coming for his ass next time he wants to pop up to my work place or in my phone. He was about to see a different side of Jamie, honey.

Brittany POV

K.michelle played on the radio as I sat in the car by myself. I was parked right in front of the gymnasium ready to turn in my cheer uniform. I could care less about me being kicked off the team, I had so much to worry about that cheering was something I could afford to loose. I hadn't spoken to Shaun in a minute now but that didn't stop him from blowing up my phone saying how much he misses me and how he wants to work things out. He didn't know what he wanted cause at the same time he's all in Fantasy's face. But of course he knew where home was. Lately he's been saying things like he's ready to be a father and step up to his responsibility. But how could I tell him there was no need to if the baby is dead?

I went to the doctor yesterday and got the sad news that I had a miscarriage due to stress. But I wasn't stressed at all. I knew the real fucking reason the baby was gone, it was all Fantasy's fault. It seems like she gets all the praise for beating my ass but what she didn't understand was that it's her fault for killing my baby. My own baby I won't ever get to see. Once everyone knows this I'll get the sympathy I need. But most of all, this girl was going to get all she was asking for. It's bad enough Shaun thinks the baby was his when it was Dalvin's. I haven't told neither of them but Dalvin is going to to take it hard the most. Since he so called started to want the baby. But truth be told, what do I look like being a mother anyways? I didn't like kids. I barely like my little siblings.

I wiped away a tear as I held a piece of paper in my hands. It was the same anonymous letters I had been getting recently. This one had said that I deserved to get my ass beat. By now I have had enough. Of course it was Fantasy underneath all of this, if it wasn't her then who could it be? Ever since day 1 people have thought she was the innocent one but people were about to see the real her right now. I got out the car and grabbed my purse to take with me. Once I walked in the gym I got stares and heard whispers but I didn't pay attention. I spotted fantasy practicing a routine with the rest of the squad but I had no problem disrupting. I unplugged the radio to stop the music to get her attention. She turned around and her smile went away.

Fantasy: what are you doing here?

Me: listen we need to talk. You're walking around here like you got shit going on. You took my spot and tried to attack me in a public place. Then you got your little friends on Instagram coming at me in the comments.

Fantasy: you should have never threw a drink in my face. I mean, what was the purpose? All because of Shaun? You got what you asked for.

Me: sweetheart you know damn well Shaun is in love with me and only me. He only has eyes for me until you tried coming around and messing it up. That's not what I'm here for.