"Oh, we got rid of that already"

What the fuck. Mutha fucka a den captured me, starved me, and have me thirsty as fuck.. the least they can do was give me my phone.

I just smacked my lips and headed out the car.

As soon as I shut the car Ro skirted off. Just wait til I find that ho. Just wait.

I made sure they was completely out of sight before I began to walk to my crib.

About 10 later I was standing in front of my house.

Finally home.

I didn't have shit, not even my house key. Good think I kept a spear under the plant on my porch

I grabbed the spear and unlocked the door then walked in.

As soon as I got in I heard straight to the fridge downing a jug of water. Then went straight upstairs

I can't wait to catch these hoes. It's Ight though, because soon as the A.M hit tomorrow ima go to Z crib and whoop her ass.

Gone leave me in a mutha fucking cabin then got bitches Ian even know to capture me, she wasn't even bold enough to do all that shit her self

That's some bitch shit.

I walked into my room picking out something some drawls and a sport bra then headed to the bathroom to shower.

Y'all don't even know how bad I'm waiting for tomorrow..

——————————————————————

Z POV

I was rolling through the area where Lay stay when I saw that her lights were on.

Wow. So she just been home the whole time... I shoulda been check her house, duh

Ian stalking or nun I just wanna see if she got a bitch thats keeping her from calling me. I mean shit, it's been a few days and I just almost beat a bitch up over her. I know something's up.

I slowed down when I was in front of her house.

I should go knock...

No. Why the fuck would you knock and she disappeared on you...

Maybe she was just nervous.

Nah, she just don't want yo ass.

Ima knock anyways.. just to confront her about it. Least she can do is give me a good explanation

I parked my car then got up and headed to Lay door. I hesitated before knocking... what if she don't want to see me? Shit yolo

KNOCK, KNOCK,KNOCK

"Hold on" I heard on the other side of the door

Whew. My heart was beating heavy as fuck. I just hope she can at least talk to me and tell me her reasons for ghosting me.

I waited for a minute and then the door finally open.

——————————————————————

LAY POV

I was just getting out the shower when I heard a knock on my door.

Who the fuck.. Jehovah's Witness bet no be knocking at my after all the bullshit I been threw in the pass days because god gone hate me for what the fuck I'm bout to tell them.

"Hold on" I called heading downstairs, pulling my sports bra fully down

I went to open the door and bitch.. She got some nerves...

IM FINNA MIKE TYSON THAT ASSSSS

"Um wassup?"

"Wassup? I'm finna beat yo ass that's wassup."

"Beat my ass for what? I should be the one beating your ass" Z asked with a confused look on her face

" You set me up to get captured and left in a fucking basement for 3 DAYS!"

Z chuckled. "What the hell are you talking about"

"Oh now you tryna play dumb... none of it even matter no more, come on" I said walking outside into the street

"Where we going?"

"To fight"

"You deadass" Z chucked again

"I'm too serious right now, wassup? You think you lightskin right now, I'm finna beat yo ass purple"

Z just sat on the porch "I'm not finna fight you, I mean shit, you disappeared on me. It's not worth fighting over though "

"I DISAPPEARED ON YOU?! YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS KIDDNAP ME"

At this point Z looked genuinely confused..

"Lay I really don't know what your talking about. You left me at the dinner with out no explanation"

"I didn't leave shit, you had your friends stuff me in a fucking basement like I was nothing"

"My friends?"

She asking to much questions. I'm just tryna fight the ho.

"Your friends. Ro... Lola"

"Wait hold up... Ro? So you telling me Ro kept you captured in a basement? Lay I honestly don't know what your talking about but I think it's starting to click" she said sounded a little tighten up

"Ro told me about everything. About y'all getting married and that you don't want nothing to do with me... you coulda just told me dawg instead of damn near starving me to my death"

"LAY LISTEN" Z said yelling

"Anything Ro had told you has been a LIE. Now everything is making sense" she said looking at me and I saw anger in her eye

"Lay I swear on everything I had nothing to do with that. You think I'll really do that to you? I thought you left the dinner because you was embarrassed or something but whole time this bitch captured you... ima fucking kill her."

At this point I'm confused. Did Z really not have anything to do with any of this the whole time?

Z started walking off the porch and into the car "come on"

Tf. "I'm not coming with you, I don't even know if I can trust you right now" I said trying to walk back to my house

"Lay get the fuck in car, you gotta trust me right now. I'll explain everything"

Man. My trust gone for everybody right now I don't know who to trust.

Ro looked at me with fully anger in her face now. I've never seen her like this before..

"Fuck it.. if youn come with me ima just bring Ro dead ass body here."

"No. Ok shit. Let me go get my jacket"

Here I go putting my trust me Z. I swear this better not be another set up...