Bonus smut [edited]

Here's ur bonus smut my lovelies
Taking place in the place you and him first met, his house, this happens about 3/4s into the story after Tartaglia gets affected by [redacted]. Yes I planned this story out beforehand.
[PLAY MUSIC WHEN YOU SEE THE "•" SYMBOL]

You felt hot

Maybe it was the crackles of the fireplace that made your mind wander, or how the pale white snow outside contrasted your red cheeks, but your face felt like dying embers from an active fire, the feeling of his hands made your heart run faster than it should've. Childe had his arms around you. You breathed in slowly as he had you trapped in his hold, the soft fabric of the couch made your consciousness weak. You felt his hands wander around your hips.

"Childe.. mind your hands, your still sick." you warned, attempting to pry his arms off your waist. You couldn't believe his antics still continued even after being [ ]. "Childe, I'm being serious."

"..mm" he hummed. You could feel that he was tired through the gravely texture of his voice. His head shuffled slightly against your nape and you felt him break out of his sleepy trance. He chuckles lowly "I'll stop if you give me a kiss" he teased, finally lifting his head to look you in the eyes.

"Stop it!" you giggled, covering his face with your hands. It seemed as if you had always acted like a child around him. He gave your hand a peck before leaning in to touch your lips. You smiled as you accepted his invitation. "Ajax" you whispered, a sign of affection between the two of you. Speaking each other's real name. "If you keep kissing me I'm gonna pounce you"

"By all means, go ahead" he chuckled, tangling your hair with his fingers "I'd love that"

"You-"

Your words were erased as he smiled at you. With no statements to banter with, you quietly leaned forward to land your head on his chest.

"Remember when we met?" he asks you, intertwining your fingers with his "you looked so pretty it mesmerized me"

"..." you felt your lip tear under your teeth, but you didn't dare speak.

"Meeting you was the greatest thing that ever happened to me" he whispered "you don't know how much you mean to me"

"Stop that"

"Stop what?"

"Stop acting like you'll disappear" your choked out. He smiled bitterly as you clawed at his shirt, as if he'd leave any moment. "Sorry. I'll stop" he smiled, almost as if he wasn't hurting. You refused to speak, burying your head in his chest as he played with your hair. "Y/n" he called to you, his voice soft and gentle. You didn't reply.

"Y/n" he called to you again. This time, he used his fingers to raise your chin so you would look at him. You looked at him with teary eyes. Slowly, he brought his lips to yours, his hands moving down as you leaned into his touch. You didn't know when it happened, but the kiss became less gentle and comforting but more intense.

Childe moved the two of you. You now laid on top of him as his hands were stationed on your hips. He groaned softly against you, using his hands to grind you gently against his heat. You continued kissing him, trying your best to distract yourself from the pleasure you felt towards your lower area. Childe chuckled as he noticed your struggle, moving one of his hands to your heat, caressing it through your clothing. You moaned in surprise, pulling away from him and tightening your grip on his shoulders, your head burying itself in his neck.