"mmcht, gangsta. yo friends over there, leave my forehead alone." jay huffed then pushed the girl into her friends making celeste trip over her own feet and almost fall face flat to the floor but arms immediately wrapped around her stopping her from making collision with the cement.

celeste already knew it was darrian from the shapes she felt him tracing on her waist. it was something he did subconsciously, he would just trace random shapes with his fingers but it was oddly calming to the girl.

"you tryna kill my girl nigga?" darrian then went on to stuffing celeste into his chest, pretending like she was his prized possession but in someway she was. she doesn't have to know that tho.

darrian yelled cursed words in english then spanish at jay to showcase his anger before turning his attention back to the girl who was still stuffed in his chest, "my bad leste, niggas don't know how to treat a girl these days." he shook his head as he pulled celeste from his chest, cupping her face the same time.

now from this view with how tall darrian was and they height level it was a sight to see for the boy especially with how celeste was looking at him right now.

darrian licked his lips as he ran his finger on her bottom lip. "damn. how i pull you?" he asked as he looked down at her beautiful eyes. celeste rolled her eyes playfully before pecking his lips tho darrian wanted more than a kiss.

celeste felt darrian trying to slip his tongue into her mouth but she pulled away, laughing. "you so freaky d." she shook her head in disappointment as she backed away from darrian.
darrian kissed his teeth and was about to say something but was interrupted when he heard isis's voice.

"hey negros! come help and stop fucking each other in public." isis yelled over the loudspeakers. celeste rolled her eyes before running up to her cousin leaving darrian to stroll behind her like a lost puppy.

two hours passed and the teens were smoked. tired was an understatement for how they felt in the moment, after many failed balloons and a lot of injuries from trying to put decorations up they still weren't done.

celeste pulled the blue streamers and got on one of the chairs that stood next to the kitchen table. the girl was currently trying to put the blue streamers around the whole kitchen then tie it with balloons in the middle.

she then realized she would need more than one person for this task making her groan. "darrian!" she yelled out but didn't hear anyone call back. the girl was slowly loosing patience after a while of silence was about to do it herself.

celeste pulled the streamers, trying to reach the tape to stick the papered material on the ceiling but couldn't reach it since it was on the kitchen table that was about two feet away from her.

but celeste thought that she could do it, so she reaches her hand far enough and was so close to touching it but she fell of the chair. celeste shrieked but her voice wouldn't let it come out her mouth. she was so sure she was gonna make contact with the floor but then again darrian catched her.

celeste opened one of her eyes to see darrian staring at her with a mug on painted his face. "oh hi pooka." she sent him a smile, darrian tried not to crack a smile but the side of his lips turned upwards forcing him to smile fully. his own face betrayed him.

"why you always fallin ma." darrian asked her as she gently put her down on the floor. celeste only shrugged before getting back on top of the chair.