𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Depuis le début

NABI
jaemin said that you might
not text me for a while as
a heads up :(

NABI
i hope everything's alright bomi

NABI
make sure you eat, drink your
water, sleep well too!

NABI
:( <33
delivered two days ago

JAEMINi understand something might be going on, butplease don't ever hang upon me ever again

JAEMIN
i understand something
might be going on, but
please don't ever hang up
on me ever again

JAEMIN
i want to know whats going on
so i can be there for you

JAEMIN
dont shut me out either because
i will find a way to talk to you

JAEMIN
talk to me when you can

JAEMIN
please

JAEMIN
but if you want your space,
then i'll give it to you
delivered two days ago

Bomi found herself walking out of her room, her groggy eyes adjusting to the bright light that entered through her living room window. Jiae quickly ran out of her room, her eyes widening as if she's seen a ghost.

The girl then ran back to her room to get her phone to call Reina. Bomi wondered what she was doing until she was met with Jiae holding her phone up to her face. "See! She's alive!" Jiae said, earning a look from Bomi.

"Aina, how are you feeling?" she heard Reina's voice, immediately taking the phone from Jiae's hand. "Tired." Bomi sat on the floor in the middle of the hallway, leaning her head back against the wall. "You've been out for two days, Aina."

"It's been two days..?" Bomi mumbled, waking herself up as she dropped the phone to which Jiae had caught. Bomi ran back to her room and grabbed her phone, reading back to the messages that were sent to her.

Specifically reading one as her heart dropped.

Jiae watched Bomi run out the room to the bathroom, hearing her brush her teeth as her head leaned to the side and watching her make sure she looked alright. "Are you going anywhere?" Jiae asked her which made Reina come closer to her screen.

"Where is she going?! Aina! Where are you going?!"

Reina watched as Jiae's eyes traveled from one side to the other. "Hideko Ando?! Where is she going?!" Reina said into the phone as Bomi went back into her room to get her shoes and a coat before leaving the apartment. "Hideko?!"

"Probably..Jaemin's."

"What?!"

Bomi repeatedly knocked on his front door, waiting impatiently for him to open it. She bit her nails anxiously, her eyes roaming around her to see if he was coming up from the stairs. She then heard the locks turn as her eyes immediately met his once he opened the door.

"I'm sorry." she said before he could even let a breath out. "I..I shouldn't have hung up on you, but I was really..really frustrated and I sort of just woke up from my two day sleep and I ran all the way here— god my legs hurt so much.." Bomi said without breathing.

Jaemin watched as she quickly tried to catch her breath. "I'm sorry—"

"Does it really matter? Your sorry?" Jaemin said, catching her off guard as her eyes widened. "Huh?" she mumbled. Bomi couldn't read the expression that was on his face, wondering what he meant as he looked down at her shoes.

Noticing they were put on backwards.

"Your sorry doesn't mean anything to me, you're already here."

"Jaemin, I genuinely can't tell what you mean. Please dumb it down to me."

The boy smiled, slowly bringing her into a hug, his hand behind her head gently pushing her onto his chest. Bomi's lips quivered, her fingers shaking until she held onto the back of his sweater. She felt so vulnerable around him, so easily. She wondered why he was so accepting, why he didn't question her so much, yet it was probably the same reason vise versa.

Because they were both scared of loosing someone.

"Your shoes are backwards." he mumbled into the crook of her neck, hearing her laugh lightly into his chest. "Are they the same color?" she asked him as his eyes went back down to her shoes. "Yes."

"Then it doesn't matter.."

"As long as you're here, Bomi."

"As long as i'm here, Jaemin."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.