Chapter 3 - learning

Magsimula sa umpisa

Bailey struggles getting on top of the direhorse causing Ts'utey to chuckle . He gives her a hand lifting her up onto the direhorse. She connects her braid to the direhorse feeling it's heart beat n everything it felt amazing.

Ts'utey: now make a command n ur direhorse will obey u *he said getting onto his direhorse *

Bailey nods n tell her direhorse to go forward she hold on tight  as it took off . Ts'utey follows after her her hair blew in the wind as her she rides the horse she was having so much fun she felt free . They stumbled on Neytiri n jake he was covered in mud I started laughing .

Jake: haha very funny *he said sarcastically*

Bailey: looks like you've been taking a mud bath *she said laughing *

Ts'utey glared at jake  Hating him even more .
Ts'utey : You should go away *he said in a angry tone then looks at Neytiri*

Jake: naah bc u will probably miss me too much *he said wiping the mud off *

Ts'utey: This alien will learn nothing..A rock
                    Sees more. *he said in Navi *

I looked at him frowns trying figure out why he being so hard on Jake I get that he's an idiot for sure but at least he's trying . Neytiri sighs n tapped ts'uteys direhorse making him leave I followed after him . I told him that I wanted to explore more he didn't want to at first but eventually he gave in . We stopped a near by lake it looked so beautiful n of course so the horses can have a drink .

Bailey: this is so beautiful it reminds of song of my childhood movies *she said thinking about the movie pocohantas *

Ts'utey: wat is a movie ? U sky people have strange languages *he said sitting down *

Bailey sits next to hime n starts telling him about earth n how they got different things but wat she liked the most was the musicals n movies . Tsutey was interested in all the things she told him it was he was learning her whole world n the life she had it was kind of sweet . It was getting dark so they rode bck into their horses she was loving the night sky .

They were having the last mean I was sitting by the fire eating their delicious food when some of the children came to me n ask for a song .

Mo'at: it's seem the children wanna hear ur voice song bird I am also curious *she said looking at me with a smile *

I took a deep breathe n stood up she looks around but only focus on the children. She never really sang in front of people .

She began to sing .

🎶When the cold wind is a-calling
And the sky is clear and bright Misty mountains sing and beckon Lead me out into the light!
🎶 *she singing beautifully *

Everyone eyes widened hearing her beautiful voice .

🎶I will ride, I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky🎶

Bailey starts dancing around while she sings making the children gets up n joins her *

🎶Where dark woods hide secret
And mountains are fierce and bold
Deep waters hold reflections
Of times lost long ago🎶

She grabs one their hands n dancing around n singing . Everyone was enjoying the little show she was performing for them .

🎶I will hear their every story
Take hold of my own dream
Be as strong as the seas are stormy
And proud as an eagle's scream🎶

Jake was watching near by hearing her beautiful voice Neytiri was listening to her beautiful voice then it hit her she was the little sky girl from a long time ago when her sister was alive .

🎶I will ride, I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the skyyyyyyyy🎶

*she looks up at the sky n spins around feeling the moment. Tsutey was admiring her voice n beauty she was like a song bird with a goddess voice ewya has blessed them with such a wonderful voice *

🎶And touch the sky
Chase the wind
Chase the wind
Touch the sky..🎶

She ends the song looks at everyone they were cheering She blushed n looks over at Ts'utey who was cheering the loudest . Mo'at gets up n heads over to Bailey n place her hands on her shoulders n smiles .

Mo'at: U have a gift my child ewya did bless with something so wonderful *she said with a smile *

I told some of the children goodnight some of the warriors comes over towards me  they had smiles on their faces .

I am Lar'teo *he said looking at her with his green eyes admiring * Ohe hope ngenga can tsmuke for the 'eveng mllte songbird ( I hope you can sing to the clan again song bird ) he said in Navi *

She nods to him n walks away heading towards the upper level of the tree getting ready for bed she noticed Ts'utey wasn't there she looks around but gets into her hammock n falls asleep.

The next day jake was explaining things to the Quaritch I was hiding close by trying to hear wats going on their was a hola grams of the tree seriously what is he even doing . I went off to the link room where Grace was packing supplies she knew jake couldn't be trusted .

Grace: I don't want nun of them idiots in our business so we r going to the mountains

Norm: The Hallelujah Mountains? *he asked curiously *
Grace: yes norm *she said putting more stuff in her bags *

Bailey was all packed n ready to head up to the mountains . Trudy was the one flying us out the view was amazing we was amazed by it . We family landed  we headed inside our bunker Grace assigned us our links but norm looked very upset he was angry that he couldn't do anything bc of Jake I couldn't stand to hear anymore arguing I get inside my pink waking up in my avatar body . I get out of my hammock n stretched she heads down n saw a group of Navi women with their babies cooking n some making clothes with beads n other things . I went over to them n greeted them respectfully the children were happy to see her one of the women passed her some food she smiled n I took the food the kids wanted to hear more songs n the women we're curious as well.
Bailey gets up n show one of the women a easily step dance whole she hums n sings the tone the kids followed the steps . Ts'utey walks over to us n the women stopped dancing  I turned n looked up at Ts'utey.

Tsutey : there u are we have so much so follow me *he said grabbing her arm n pulling her away heading up top of the tree *

Bailey was trying to keep up with him but he was a little bit fast . They stepped n he made a funny sound n a banshee appeared he gave it something to snack on .

Bailey made she didn't make eye contact . Ts'utey climbs onto his banshee.

Ts'utey : this wat u will ride on when u become a true warrior *he said with a smile* but first u have to your first kill ms. Song bird

Bailey walk towards him n bows .
Bailey: teach me ur wonderful skills my great worrior Ts'utey *she said in a flirty tone giving him a wink *

He smiles hard at her n nods .