5prejudice

Back in the dormitory, Wei An was buried in front of the desk and meditating on the exercises. When he heard the noise, he took a look at Jian Chi, and his expression flashed slightly. It seemed that he wanted to say something, but in the end, he lowered his head and continued to study the math problems.

Jian Chi was a little worried about whether the bottle-like lens on the bridge of his nose would slip on the book and asked, "Have you taken a shower?"

"I came back to wash after class," Wei An said. "You finished so late. Is it advanced mathematics?"

Jian Chi shook the two brick-like books in his hand, "It's the economy. On the way back, I went to the library to borrow some reference books."

Economics is the most difficult subject in all his courses, which is also because Jian has never learned about this field. St.stone seems to default that all students have a foundation. Mr. Smith only took two lessons to briefly explain the introduction to economics. In the third class, he brought out completely different levels of problems, and most people could talk about the topic, which made Jian feel a sense of crisis.

Although he doesn't have to strive for the first place, he doesn't like the feeling that things are completely out of control.

The hot water in the dormitory is available 24 hours a day. Jian took a shower later and finished the schoolwork left today. After clicking Send, the time in the lower right corner of the screen has passed nine o'clock.

He looked at the Principles of Economics and Macroeconomics borrowed today and decided to wait until tomorrow to make up for the foundation. After packing up and lying in bed, Wei An, who was opposite, was still lying on the table, maintaining the initial posture to write math problems. His thin back was full of endless perseverance.

Jianchi boarded TT, that is, Talk Time, the social software with the highest number of downloads in last year's statistics. The interface is neat and clean, and it is very easy to get started.

His friend list looks cleaner than the interface, and the only top chat is Jian Chengchao.

Jian clicked on the red dot next to him and saw several store photos sent by the other party this morning, so he asked him to give some advice. Jiancheng has been running a small dry cleaner for half of his life. Now that he has moved to Chuanlin, he also has a new goal: to run a larger dry cleaner. If you are lucky, it may also develop into a chain store.

Now the plan is the first step - to choose a storefront. At this time, we have to rely on Jian Chi to give some opinions. Jian Chengchao only has a junior high school diploma. Unlike some parents who love face, he particularly believes in Jian Chi's judgment.

After replying to the message, Jian Chi remembered the HS mentioned by Zhang Yang in the chemistry class and the invitation code he had forgotten in the drawer. he leaned over and took it out. The software he searched for was identified as pure black, and the two letters were printed in the middle with elegant floral characters, which looked very distinctive.

After entering the invitation code and filling in a series of personal information, Jianchi found that there was an automatic certification for 'stun College students' at the bottom of his homepage.

He searched the section of St.stone College. At nearly ten o'clock in the evening, there was still a heated discussion. The third item fell down. The theme was 'Does anyone talk about the new special enrollment and Shao Hang?' Jian stopped the sliding finger and clicked in.

Main building: As mentioned in the title, the special enrollment method is really clumsy to see. First of all, when the prince taught Chi Ye a lesson, he splashed water. Today, he slapped the prince at the door of the canteen. It's so bold. Is there anyone at the scene? The prince's face felt that he could strangle him in the next second. This method of attracting attention was used as early as 800 years ago, right? Have you watched too many brainless idol dramas? He is quite pure and ambitious.

1L: At the scene, it was wonderful. I felt that there would be a follow-up to the prince's attitude.

2L: Why did the thread starter bring the name of the prince in the theme? Be careful of being interviewed. Isn't that guy Chi Ye beaten into the ICU because of this?

3L: Don't talk nonsense upstairs. Chi Ye was targeted because of the malicious dissemination of prince rumors. The theme with a big name is limited at most. Did the thread starter take any photos? I was not at the scene today, and I was pulled by the club to do hard work.

4L: I have. I took a few pictures when the vice president came. [ Picture] [Picture]

5L: It's really pure, but I know at a glance that I'm full of scheming. I'm too confident in myself. It's not as good as the one next to me.

6L: To make a digression, the vice president is so handsome.

7L: Why is there another person next to it? It seems to be Zhang Sheng's face. Do you know that poor student?

8L: It seems to be the friend of the poor student. He went up to help him relieve the siege and was called to get out by the prince.

9L: Laugh to death, two poor people who can't take their own strength.

......

20L: Crooked building, why is there still special enrollment in the fourth semester? Isn't it usually in the first semester?

21L: I don't know, but I know that student's face. I'm almost full marks in the entrance examination. At present, there is nothing wrong with him. He looks quite calm.

22L: I was in the same biology class as the special enrollment. On the first day of class, he sat next to Wenchuan to talk to him. He was completely ignored. It seemed that the goal was not small, and he got into trouble with two BCs in the first week.

23L: What?? Looking for Wenchuan to talk to? I really admire his cheeky now.

......

Jian didn't continue to look any more. he turned back to the previous floors and clicked on the two blurred photos. he could see Shao Hang and Bai Xiyu in the center, as well as him and Ji Huaisi standing next to him.

Maybe it's a problem with the shooting angle. This photo makes him and Ji Huaisi look a little close. Jian Chi didn't know that he had such an expression at that time, and he looked a little indescribably awkward.

He quit the post and turned it down. Most of them were gossip. Some of the titles were extremely hot. Someone had an accident at home, or who was mixed with whom, and some complained that it was too difficult to choose a course. The teacher who complained about which course liked to leave double the homework.

It's hard to imagine that these people who pass by every day will log in to the section late at night and send out some comments and topics that are particularly inconsistent with the image. Jian Chi turned off his mobile phone and felt a little sleepy. He turned his head and looked at the light source. Wei An was still sitting at the table writing questions. The pen in his hand had stopped somewhere for a long time, and it seemed that he had encountered a problem.

"When are you going to rest? It's getting late."

Wei An replied vaguely, "A while later, there will be an exam tomorrow. Don't you review?"

Jian Chi got up and walked over and saw clearly the question that made it difficult for Wei An to hold, which was an advanced high-level question. He asked, "Can I help you?" I have done this set of exercises before.

"No." Wei An closed the book and refused a little bluntly. After two seconds, he may realize that he had a bad attitude and said again, "You're right. It's very late. Turn off the light and have a rest."

Jian Chi didn't pay attention to Wei An's refusal and was ready to turn off the lights. As soon as he put the switch in his hand, he was stopped by Wei An and turned back.

"It's late."

"What's the matter?"

Wei An pushed his glasses, and the reflection of the lenses made his eyes look sharper than usual. "You today - I'm just asking, don't think too much. I heard that you helped Bai Xiyu today and had a conflict with Shao Hang. Why don't you dodge? I remember saying don't provoke those people. It's not good for you.

His tough and even aggressive tone made Jian feel a little uncomfortable. He also put away his peace and said lightly, "It's a good work for me to help him. It's not a provocation."

"Also, did you have lunch with Zhang Yang?" There was a trace of disdain and indignation on Wei'an's face. "Don't be deceived by his appearance. Maybe he is laughing behind your back. Upper-class pigs are all the same goods. Don't be fooled by them.

Jian did not reject it, but asked rhetorically, "Do you think all people except special enrollment are upper-class pigs?"

"I'm doing this for your own good," Wei An's neck, and the muscles on both sides of his cheeks turned a little red. "You just came here and don't know their bad means. No matter how good they are to you at the beginning, you always look down on our special enrollment and treat us as inferior. Jian Chi, you have to stay away from them. We are here to study. These interpersonal relationships should not be multi-manent.

"Wei'an, take a rest first. There will be an exam tomorrow," Jian Chi's voice was calm and patient. he sounded not angry, but he didn't agree with it. "I don't think Zhang Yang is that kind of person. The school is divided into classes, not a person's character. Look at them with colored glasses. This practice is actually the same as There is not much difference between the 'adulter pigs' in your mouth. If you have less prejudice, you may be in a better mood.

Jian Chi didn't know what kind of expression Wei An would be after hearing this. He had turned off the light in the dormitory first.