3arrogant

The course selection is completed before admission. In St.stone's sophomore year of high school, you need to choose four courses for the final HSST. Jian Chi chose economics, psychology, advanced mathematics and chemistry respectively. He is good at science, and he chooses psychology out of interest.

Unlike other universities, St. Stone, which adopts Western-style education, replaces the college entrance examination with HSST. The full name of the noun is High School Standardized Test, that is, the high school graduation test. The final score can be applied to foreign universities, which is also applicable in China. Although the procedures will be more cumbersome, in contrast, it is obviously more important to provide convenience for the children of these elite families to go abroad.

The highest ranking in the exam is 99.98%, and first-class universities need at least 80% as the threshold. The legal requirement for Jian to learn is 98%, which is not easy to get.

Although it is difficult, he is not completely uncertain. He will consider and take action before doing anything, which is his habit all the time.

Mr. Smith, who teaches economics, is indeed an old-fashioned old man as Ji Huaisi said. He doesn't like to use electronic devices, but explains the changes in modern economic history with a textbook.

Most of the students below frown bitterly and write down the key points on their laptops. Jian is not used to typing on the keyboard, and his fingers are more suitable for paper media, but one of St.stone's rules is to complete schoolwork online.

Everything is very different. St.stone follows the Western-style teaching method. There is no compulsory Chinese, mathematics and English, and adopts a more free course selection mode.

Jian Chi thought it would be difficult for him to adapt, but he was unexpectedly handy and only took a week to keep up with the missed course.

"Next is the group experiment time. The two of them can form a team freely and complete the experimental report within 30 minutes, just follow the steps I just said," Yang Zheng, a chemistry teacher, cleared his throat loudly. "If there is no problem, act quickly."

Jian Chi looked at the classroom that was restless for a moment and sat in place without moving. Except for Wei An, he has no friends who can talk at school, but Wei An did not choose chemistry.

Everyone didn't seem to care about the sudden extra transfer student, and regarded him as a transparent person. Jian was used to this feeling, and he didn't have good friends in the original school.

"It's late."

This sound made Jian Chi look at the visitor's face. The boy's skin was slightly dark, and he smiled with neat eight teeth. He was cheerful and straightforward. "Do you need a partner to do the experiment together?"

Of course, Jian Chi would not refuse this kindness. He sat aside and gave up his seat. "Of course, where do we start?"

The boy's name was Zhang Yang. Jian Chi remembered his name. He wore a yellowstone brooch on his chest, but he did not have the arrogance of Han Fang. Instead, he was the first person to notice his new arrival and greeted him enthusiastically.

"Brother Zheng likes to do experiments most," Zhang Yang familiarly called out the teacher's nickname. "You will definitely not meet a teacher who likes to do experiments more than him, but if there is, you don't think I said it."

Jian Chi smiled and said, "I agree with Mr. Yang very much. Only experiments can reflect the real charm of chemistry."

While pouring chemicals into the test tube, Zhang Yang did not forget to wince at Jian Chi. "This is the resonance between the top student and the top student. I heard that you got it with a score close to a full score. It's really awesome."

"It's okay, it just happened to be lucky," Jian Chi said and caught one of the words. "Where did you hear about it?"

"Didn't you see the HS section and the school forum?" Zhang Yang said, "There are often people posting and discussing it."

In fact, Jian Chi has put it in the drawer since he got the invitation code of HS. He never remembers unimportant things. He remembered this when he heard Zhang Yang's words.

The experiment was carried out at the end of the chat. Jian Chi lowered his head to write the report. Suddenly, there was a sound, and the classroom door was opened inappropriately. He raised his eyes and saw a man coming in under the attention of everyone.

"Wen Chuan!" Yang Zheng was so angry that his beard was shaking. He knocked on the table and called the man's name. "How many times has this been? You are half an hour late! I missed all the essence of my lecture today.

The man known as Wenchuan has a rare long hair, scattered on his shoulders, cold and white skin color, thick and cold eyebrows, like layers of layered light paint, dyed a picture scroll that is unreachable.

The face alone is almost so beautiful that it is indistinguishable, but the powerful waist under the uniform always reminds others of his true gender.

If he hadn't heard Yang Zheng's blame, he would have seen it for a long time. He stepped on his long legs a few steps to the last position, sat down and closed his eyes and pretended to go to a night'sleep.

Jian Chi hardly dared to look at Yang Zheng's wonderful face. He looked back at Wen Chuan. In fact, he was not the only one who did so.

Someone was whispering, and Zhang Yang also stopped moving, got closer, and lowered his voice.

"Only BC dares to be so arrogant."

Jian asked, "BC?"

"Black Class, you know, the school distinguishes the class with the color of the brooch. This guy is one of the four BCs. Is this the first time you have seen him? He didn't come to the last chemistry class," Zhang Yang shrugged his shoulders. "Our attendance rate must reach 85%, but 60% of BC is enough. It's really a fascinating privilege, and we don't even have to force you to wear a brooch."

Jian Chi is not surprised by the undisguised class division of the school. Compared with this, he is more concerned about the bloody smell on Wen Chuan's side when he walks by. If it is not an illusion, it should be bloody.

Zhang Yang continued in his ear. Jian Chi's eyes couldn't help looking back. What surprised him was that Wen Chuan was not sleeping now, but pillowed his arms and met his eyes with those icy cold eyes. For a moment, Jian Chi raised the illusion of being targeted by some kind of cold-blooded animal, and the cold air oozes along the cuffs. Enter the arm.

The look lasted for three seconds. Jian hesitated for a second, and finally chose to nod politely and withdrew his sight to prevent the atmosphere from embarrassment to the greatest extent.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Zhang Yang asked.

Jian nodded slowly, "You just said that Wen Chuan is always alone, which is the most mysterious one in all BC."

Zhang Yang was very satisfied with this and worked harder to share the gossip in his stomach. "I heard - I mean, I heard that he seems to be an illegitimate child recognized by the Fu family. He only transferred last semester and hasn't changed his surname. Otherwise, how can anyone be in the second year of high school at the age of 20? Do you know Fu Zhenhao? His name is in the top five of the Forbes list. He is really rich. After living for 20 years, he was suddenly told that he had a rich father. It was really lucky.

"Is he already twenty years old?" Jian Chi said, "No wonder it looks different." But he can't say exactly what's different.

"He is a weirdo," Zhang Yang said. "If you go to provoke Shao Hang, don't provoke him."

Jian heard a strange name, but did not ask. After all, it had nothing to do with him, and it was more important than anything to complete the summary of the experimental report at this moment.

After class, he rang the bell. When it was lunch break, Zhang Yang invited him to go to the canteen for dinner together. Jian agreed.

There are six floors in the canteen. Only the first floor is open to special enrollment. The second and third floors are for YC and RC, and the fourth floor is for higher-order PCs. Of course, the remaining two floors are BC's exclusive canteen. Jian couldn't figure out why the four people needed two floors of space until Zhang Yang told him that BC's recipes were customized by the world's top chefs. They have dishes from dozens of countries such as China, Japan, France, Spain, etc. All the ingredients are transported by the sky. At the table, the degree of luxury is directly proportional to the price.

"The price of the YC canteen is ridiculously expensive. I still prefer to eat on the first floor," Zhang Yang was unexpectedly thrifty and generous. "If you want to try the YC canteen in the future, I can take you up."

Jian Chi rubbed the meal card in his hand, and the number he had just deducted was still flashed in front of him. he said heavily, "It should be added that the canteen on the first floor is also ridiculously expensive."

Zhang Yang couldn't help laughing, and there was no contempt in his smile. "Yes, the whole school has two words, which is ridiculous."

You can't see YCs like Zhang Yang in this canteen, and they are all special enrollment with white brooches. Jian Chi noticed that there were two brooches on the chest of several special students, either red on the top or yellow on the top, and white was often at the bottom.

Zhang Yang noticed his sight and sneered contemptuously from his nose after looking at him.

"Don't get close to those who wear two brooches," he said. "They are not good people. They will trick you into leaving you without bones."

"What do you mean by two brooches?" Jian asked later.

"Sell your body to those indeed upper-class people."

Zhang Yang's explanation is concise, as if saying one more sentence will stain his mouth.

Jian suddenly understood that it was difficult to hide the waves in his heart. Although he had roughly understood the complex orientation of the boys' school long before he came, this situation was not within his understanding. "Is this allowed by the school?"

"This is not included in the school rules, nor is it within the scope of school control. As long as you do a good job, no one will care how you play in private," Zhang Yang stuffed a few mouthfuls of fried meat and said vaguely, "Just like the gray area often said in the law, it is an uncocted rule."

Jianchi slowly chewed the rice and crossed the unusual rules of St. Stone in his mind, showing the absurd campus world. At the end, he forgot to taste this expensive meal.

Suddenly, there was a commotion outside. He raised his head, and the movement also attracted Zhang Yang's attention.

"What happened outside?" Zhang Yang muttered, his eyes suddenly froze at a certain point, and his mouth slowly opened into an O-shaped shape, "Oh, my God, is that special enrollment desperate?"

Jian Chi looked at the point where Zhang Yang's eyes stayed, and a familiar face appeared in the surging crowd outside the canteen.

Since the beginning of school, this is the second time he has seen Bai Xiyu - his hand is raised high, leaving an undisabled panic on his face. The boy in front of him is full of a head and has a unique red hair. Even if it is a distance away, you can see the handsome and handsome facial features. With the palm print on the other side of his face, his face is gloomy, and the diffused atmosphere looks funny and depressing.

"He dares to hit Shao Hang. He's done." Zhang Yang exclaimed.

Jian Chi heard the name again from Zhang Yang. The boy named Shao Hang wore a brooch decorated with black diamonds and black pearls on his chest, and crossed a quiet light in the sun, forming two extremes with his arrogant temperament.