◌ºঃ Why, are you scared? ◌ºঃ

Start from the beginning

That was when Bakugou caught sight of Sero walking towards them, resisting the urge to sigh. He glanced over his shoulder at Emiri who anxiously fidgeted.

"You owe me," he hissed, Emiri blinking in confusion.

Just as Sero walked past, Bakugou barbarically snatched his arm and yanked him into the classroom. Emiri stumbled backwards, watching as Bakugou put his sweaty hands over Sero's mouth to muffle his screams.

"Scream and you die, Tape." Bakugou hissed, immediately silencing the poor male.

That wasn't very hero-like.

Bakugou dropped his hands, Sero coughing silently as he wiped his mouth. He'd unfortunately gotten a taste of Bakugou's nitroglycerin sweat.

"What was that for?" He whispered, eyes widening as he caught sight of Emiri. "No fucking way! Why're you two hiding out here like this? First you come back to school with Bakugou and now you're–"

"Shut the fuck up and listen." Bakugou interrupted, grabbing the back of Sero's shirt before pointing at Shoto. "Distract Icy-Hot and get him to go to class."

"Why?" A devious smirk appeared on his features as he glanced between the two. "...you two don't happen to be dating, would you? Got the older brother on your ass?"

Bakugou closed his eyes painfully, Emiri lightly shoving him out of the way before he could beat Sero to a pulp.

"No, we're not," She defended calmly, "I'm fighting with Shoto at the moment and I don't want to run into him. Sero, please, get him away from my class."

Sero hummed before putting a hand on top of her head. "Alright, fine. I'll do it for you, Emi."

She sighed, pulling Sero in by the neck before giving him a light hug.

Bakugou felt a strange feeling of anger rise at the sight, it lingering even when she pulled away and pushed Sero out the classroom.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Emiri grinned as she admired her latest test score, a confident, large '90%' written on the front of her physics test.

Shinso, who sat behind her, took a peek at her score and scowled, looking away as he leaned on his hand. His score wasn't as amazing as hers, but it was still over that 80% mark that he needed. It just irked him that the mathematically challenged girl managed to get a higher mark.

He'd been keeping an eye out on her scores lately. They'd been exceptional and he had no clue how she was getting such good grades. It was getting on his nerves. She was his rival, he knew he could beat her in combat but if he can't let someone as unintelligent as her get higher grades than him.

Speaking of their competition, there was a knock at their classroom door. Their teacher stopped the class, letting the newcomer into the class. Shinso and Emiri both sat up straight as Aizawa entered the room, glancing at the two students before turning to talk to their teacher.

After a moment of quiet discussion, the two were called over by their teacher and they followed Aizawa out the class as their classmates ogled at their backs.

Emiri closed the door behind them, both of them turning to the hero class teacher who held papers in his hands.

"I'm sorry to take you two out of class, but this is my only free period." Aizawa said stoically, holding out the papers. "Here."

They curiously took one form each, Emiri's eyes widening as she realised it was an application used for requesting a hero suit.

"What's this for?" Emiri asked, smiling up at the teacher. "I thought that we only did hero suit applications if we're accepted into the hero course."