Tackled pink handed

it's 1am on a sunday.

i'm getting my gas mask strapped to my face and tightening my hood so my hair isn't exposed.
i haven't been able to sketch for days, Luxury got into my head.

I've been hiding by places i think Luxury might paint, at night. i've only been doing it for 2 days. i just want to catch them and speak with them. i don't even know what i'm going to say.

all i know is that i'm mad.

ï quietly run down the stairs and out my front door, making sure to close the squeaky door as quietly as possible. Strutting down the pitch black street to go catch Mr.Luxurious.

There's this huge bathroom by our local lake about a mile and a half from my house that i feel like he would love to paint on. the cameras there have been broken for almost a week now, so it's only a matter of time.

i jog until i'm finally there.
i hide in a bunch of bushes and wait. i don't stop looking around, quickly checking my phone every 5 minutes.

"3am" i check my phone and look up to a tall person dressed in all black with a disposable face mask and a huge black backpack, walking in the entrance of the lakes parking lot. My eyes widen, my cheeks heat up, and my heart starts racing.

i watch them walk up to the bathroom building and unzip their bag, a bunch of colorful cans flowing out of their backpack, colors i would never use.
They start spraying. i rip off my gas mask, shove it in my backpack, stand up and bolt towards them, pushing, and straddling the beefy and tall human to the ground, getting a huge stripe of pink on my new sweatshirt from the can in their hand on the way down.

"GET OFF ME" a weirdly familiar deep voice says sternly.

"shut up." i say through my teeth, pumped with adrenaline. i rip off their mask, quickly grab my phone from my pocket and shine it in Luxury's face.

"Jaxton?" i say in surprise, quickly getting off him.

"Did you follow me or something? What are you doing here Zarah?" he says, pissed.

"what am I doing here? you're kidding, right?" i laugh in irony. "i can't believe that it's you of all people! I planned for weeks to paint by the old tower and you cover it up with some damn mediocre sunset before people can even lay their eyes on it!"

"i was waiting to paint there too but when i got there ms. Lexx, who i guess is you now!" he raised his eyebrows, tauntingly. "spewed her depressive bullshit all over it." he say angrily.

"FUCK YOU!" i shove my hands into his chest, pushing him away from me.

"im not doing this." he sucks his teeth, pulls his dark hair back, pulls up his hood, then starts shoving his things back in his bag.

i take deep breaths, trying to calm down so i don't act out. i turn my heal and run home, getting a head start so i don't have to be near him on the way home.

Luxury, as in Lux, Jaxton Lux. Why didn't i think of that...