𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N So I went back to read the manhwa, and I noticed that Athy didn't hold a single banquet or ball before her debut. So for the sake of this fanfic, let's pretend this birthday banquet of Athy will be her first appearance in society, her debut being the her official appearance. I won't write about another banquet/ball unless I suddenly decide to ✌

━━☆・*。
    ・゜+.
      °。+

The banquet was perfect. There were no mishaps, just perfect. The servants made sure. They wouldn't accept death for pouring unequal amounts of orange juice. Everyone was excited to see the princess who the emperor treasured so much. They sure weren't disappointed to see a beautiful girl in blue. The moment she entered, no attention was put anywhere else. Just the princess.

'How beautiful the princess is!'

'She seems nervous... Aww!'

'Forget what I said about not wanting to attend, mother. I feel like I have finally found lo--'

'You're 12.'

'Wha-- HOW'D YOU ENTER MY THOUGHTS?? '

'Magic.'

Athanasia only grew more nervous with the eyes looking at her. Claude, who had entered with her, noticed this and threw a glare at the nobles. Making them bow and taking their eyes off the princess.

Athanasia felt a bit more calm, she gave Claude an 'I'm ready' look and they both made their way to the dance floor.

━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

The dance was short, but beauty beyond words. Claude wished her a happy birthday in the middle. There were few mistakes, but all covered perfectly.

The princess was bombarded with nobles after the dance, compliments following front and behind on every step of her way to the food table. When she finally reached there, she gave a look to Felix who was standing a few feet away. The knight came to her rescue, she finally had her alone time, the banquet ended peacefully, and so it was time for her to return to her palace.

It was when she had changed into her pajamas when it had finally occurred to her that-

'Hogwarts doesn't exist in this world... Oh.' Athanasia mentally hit herself.

'I feel so stupid.. No, I am stupid. How could I forget something so significant as that!? ' She thought, plopping onto her bed with a groan.

'Why did dad agree then? Surely he must not have recognised a school by that name...'

━━☆・*。

'I do not recognise a school by that name.' Claude thought. It was currently afternoon, around 1 pm to be exact. The princess was, at the moment, on a walk with her nanny.

Claude had just finished reviewing some documents, some piles of documents, when he heard a knock.

"Your majesty, it's me, Felix Robane. May I come in?" Felix asked, Claude gave him a 'Hm', not taking his eyes off the documents. Felix took that as a yes and came in,

"Blessings and glory to the sun of the empire." He greeted Claude, bowing.

"What is it?" Claude asked, referring to the research on Hogwarts he tasked Felix about.

"About the school, your majesty-- there is nothing known about it. Almost if it doesn't exist…" Felix answered, earning a cease of the moving of Claude's pen, who then turned his head to face Felix.