𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬

UNSTEADY ╱  TK STRAND꒷꒦ · ˚

UNSTEADY ╱ TK STRAND
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . .©-wonderhaze
❛ cause I'm a little unsteady ❜

𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆. Elijah reed understood that better than most people. His entire life he was told that he wouldn't make it in that world. The world where you had to kill people sometimes, where you had to do inhumane things to get justice. Elijah wasn't sure he would entirely survive in that world either. He grew up being taught that violence wasn't the answer and he believed that. Up until his 7th birthday. Also known as September 11th. That day started as any normal day, his dad got up for his shift at the local fire station with Owen strand and he got ready for school. Yet just as he was being dropped off at school with his best friend, tk strand, he heard an explosion and immediately saw what was happening downtown. Gwyn rushed her children inside the school building, knowing that being outside wasn't going to be safe for them. Elijah had no idea what was going on until that night.

9/11 was such a horrible thing that happened and Elijah knew from that moment on that he wanted to help fight for their world and fight for what's right. That's why he found himself in New York City as a Jr detective for the Manhattan special victims unit. Yet his life changed the moment Owen strand came up to him and informed him that he was moving to Austin Texas and was wanting Elijah to join him and his son there. He hadn't talked to the younger strand since their breakup 3 years before, yet now he knew he would have to. He couldn't just move with the strands and not speak a word to Tk. It wasn't like he hated the boy, it was just awkward for them to be in a room together after their breakup. Neither one of them had wanted to break up, but long distance wasn't good for them and with tk going out to rehab, the two really couldn't stay together.

Tk strand and Elijah Reed were meant to be together. But sometimes fate gets in the way of that and sometimes the world will do anything to keep two people apart.

━━━━ starring !