"God, I wish you were here."

Start from the beginning

The Hell's Angel wasn't so sure she wanted to know the reason why the boy was acting like this all of a sudden. And then there was the fear of if she were to say 'no', how mad was that going to make him? The dual color haired girl knew that Taiju always felt like he could get whatever he wanted, no matter what.

Honestly, in her mind, it came down to the safety of Hakkai and Yuzuha that made her final decision.

"I'm probably gonna regret this, but what the hell," (Y/N) muttered to herself as she went over to the kitchen table and took a seat across from the gang boss.

"Alright, what is it?" She finally got the question out as she leaned on her arms that were resting on the table.

There was kind of an awkward silence after she had asked that question. And Taiju wouldn't meet her gaze, which was another red flag. To her, at least. The Hell's Angel just kind of sat there and waited until the blue and white haired boy finally looked back up at the girl.

"How was your day?" He suddenly inquired to know how her day was.

Again, that was odd. It confused the hell out of the girl. She kind of turned her head a little bit as a very confused expression appeared on her face. In fact, she had arched one of her eyebrows as well.

"Fine..? Did something happen? You're not one to ask questions like that," the dual color haired girl then called the boy out a little bit.

She had only gone out on patrol with him, so nothing could've happened. Unless he had been spying on her when Koko had taken her out to dinner. No, because he probably would've confronted her when she had come home that night. So basically, (Y/N) didn't seem to know where this was going.

"I just...I'm interested in wanting to know how your day's been and things like that," the blue and white haired boy tried to explain a little bit.

Didn't quite put the girl at ease, however.

"Okay? I mean, it's school. I don't really do much. Is there something else you wanted to ask? Because that's what I'm getting from you right now," the Hell's Angel stated, trying not to sound confrontational.

But she just wanted to know what he had wanted so that he would just leave her alone. However, it wasn't going to be like another incident where he had told her that he wanted her. No way, she was not going to put anyone or herself through that ever again.

Taiju couldn't help but to let out a small laugh. He knew she'd get a little suspicious of him acting like this. But he was doing something he had never really done before.

"You always were good at reading people. But yes, there was something I wanted to ask you," he confirmed the girl's suspicions.

Okay, that's what she thought. But now, (Y/N) was getting tenser the more she waited for Taiju's response to her questions. There was another long pause, which didn't ease the girl's nerves as she waited.

Finally, about a minute passed after he had gone silent once again, Taiju finally looked back up at the gangster girl and met her gaze. And she didn't know how to feel about the growing color in his cheeks.

"Will have dinner with me tomorrow night?"

Wait....WHAT?!?! Surely, she couldn't have heard that right. But then again, she did remember the comment he had made about taking her out to Yorozu since Koko was doing the same. But he was more so saying he was going to, not asking her if she'd be okay with doing that.

Honestly, the Hell's Angel didn't know how to feel about it. Though, she did have a couple of things she wanted to say.

"If you plan on taking me to a really fancy restaurant, then no way. That's too much money," the (h/c) and white haired girl denied at first.