Maryrose laughed at that. "That was so funny."

"I just want to blow things up." Dorothy put in.

A lot of the classes went like this. The twins would fight about something (usually regarding matter), Marty, and Maryrose would pay attention, and Dorothy would say how she can not wait to get to the unit where you mix a bunch of liquids together to make a reaction, and of course, she wanted an explosive one.

Now in April, after another muggle lesson was done, the others went down to the common room to tell the older students what they had learned, and Jasper came into the dorm. He did not stay for these lessons as he did not want to hear the twins fight over something or the other. He hopped on his bed with a book.

Harry looked over. It was just the two of them. "What do you have there?"

"I am trying to find a wizard CPS, but nothing." Jasper sighed. "I talked to Christopher, he is doing the same, and said he'll update me soon. Anthony is helping him."

"I don't even think there is a wizard CPS." Harry told him as he had been looking through how kids in need cases were handled in the past. There was never an organisation ever listed like the muggle Child Protective Services. "I think there are adults who help, like the Ministry, or Dumbledore, but there isn't a..." Harry stopped. "Wait, we should ask Dumbledore! He will help!"

Jasper jumped up. "Why didn't we think of that from the get-go? He is like a really important wizard, right? One of the most powerful, I am sure he will be able to help, and I am sure he has connections to the government."

Harry jumped up too. "Exactly!! It is a good idea, so let's go now–"

"Wait." Jasper said. "We still need proof, and we need to inform Anthony, and Christopher, it is their business, we can't go tell people without their permission, it is not right."

Harry nodded. "Well, okay." He sat back down on his bed, as did Jasper. "I have a question."

Jasper looked up from the book. "Yeah?"

Harry bit his lip. "Do you like Anthony? I mean more than a friend?" Jasper opened his mouth to answer, but Harry continued, "Because if you do that is okay! Like, I will still be your friend, because it doesn't matter, I will always support you, and–"

"Harry." Jasper stopped him. "I don't like Anthony like that, I don't like anyone like that right now...but thanks."

Harry nodded. "Okay, just wanted to ask, because I am not sure if the others would be cool with it." Harry told him referring to the twins.

"I think they would be fine." Jasper said. "I mean I don't know much about Christianity, but isn't everyone accepting of everyone?"

Harry shrugged. "You're supposed to be, doesn't mean you are." He went to his trunk, and pulled out a religious book. It was the Bible.

Jasper chuckled. "You have every book under the sun in there, don't you?"

"Maybe..."

A week passed, and Jasper informed Anthony, and Christopher about their idea to go to Dumbledore. Christopher was hesitant, and said to wait until they had done more research on how these cases were done, which Jasper agreed to.

Between studying, teaching muggle school, and helping the Goldsparks with their situation, Harry had also been having dreams about that kid again, and it was very infuriating as it just brought up the memory that this kid hated him for his blood status. He had to have left for a reason right?

Usually, Harry didn't let blood purists get under his skin for their stupid hatred of him, but for some reason, this kid leaving with zero explanation still hurt after all these years.

Freaks: Year Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें