Jasper shook his head. 'No, it is okay, I don't mind."

Anthony hugged him again, and Jasper hugged him back. "Thanks so much, for everything."

"It is no problem." Jasper said. "We'll get you both out of there."

Christopher tapped Anthony's shoulder. Anthony let go of Jasper, and turned to her brother. "Okay let's go." Christopher said. Jasper, and Harry could both tell Christopher was still a bit uncomfortable about his brother's sexuality. Anthony nodded, and waved to the both of them as they headed down the stairs.

Everything that had been revealed about the Goldsparks family situation made Jasper think of his brothers, so he quickly wrote a letter to them. So far everything has seemed fine. Toby had been keeping him updated. Edgar had been acting out as Toby worded it. He kept breaking things. They would find glass in front of him, so Jasper was very stressed about that, but the others had said they had fixed it before anything too bad happened.

He watched the owl fly off, thinking. He wondered if there was a wizard CPS that could help his situation, but he needed to do a lot more research before he ever tried to do that. There was the issue that they may not all be wizards. If his siblings were just muggles, it wasn't like wizard CPS (if there was such a thing) could do anything, and the muggle CPS would just separate them all. This is why Jasper had a bit more confidence with the Goldsparks brothers. One, there could be a different better system for wizards, and there were only two of them. There could be a chance there would be a positive outcome for the two of them.

Harry tapped him, and Jasper turned. "How will we be able to help them? Will CPS listen to kids?"

Jasper said, "It depends, but we aren't dealing with muggle CPS, we would be dealing with the wizard CPS, right? So, we need to research to see if there is such a thing, or something that helps magical kids in that situation. There must be something."

Harry nodded. "I'll get my books." A pause. A longer one. "I can't believe some people are like that, hurting your own kids, it's so disgusting." He looked at Jasper, and shook his head. "Some people shouldn't be parents if they're going to do things like that."

Jasper nodded. "Yeah..." He sighed, wishing he didn't relate to this. "I know."

During the duration of March, they focused on trying to help Christopher, and Anthony with their situation, and also did their classes, along with a lot of studying as exams were approaching.

Harry had decided to start a study group because he felt the other Hufflepuffs were not studying enough, so they would have a session every Friday at the end of the day which actually did show to help each of them. An example was, Maryrose, who was having problems with Transfiguration, finally transformed a rat into a teacup.

Harry was also still continuing to teach the other Hufflepuff purebloods in muggle school, and Marty was very fascinated by gravity.

"So how can we fly?" She asked.

"Well..." Harry said. "Magic kind of messes with science a bit. Gravity is an attraction between all matter."

"I love matter." Jonathan said.

"You can't even get through a day without calling an object matter anymore." Gifford remarked, annoyed. "You don't call everything matter."

"I know that." Jonathan said. "But everything is matter!"

"But you don't call everything matter!!" Gifford yelled.

"I do not!"

"You called Professor Virindi matter yesterday!"