19. Back where we started

Start from the beginning

"Let's gets you guys indoors, in the warm, I live nearby, so come on" he said and the three walked out of the alleyway.

"You guys don't seem you are from here" Peter said "How do you know that?" Hope asked "Cause of the way you felled through a portal and how confused you look and I can tell that you are from another timeline cause of the clothes you are wearing" Peter said before he looked at her "So where are you guys from?" he asked "You wouldn't understand" Hope said "That portal you guys felled through, that is not the most crazy things I have seen, I always knew that there were things that we couldn't explain. So where are you guys from?" Peter asked "I don't think I should tell you" Hope said "Its alright if you don't trust a stranger, I get it. I have trust issues too. But it is a good idea to get inside and get warm" he said.

"Do you know where we are?" Hope asked "You are in Dallas Texas and today is July 25" he answered "What year?" Hope asked "1963" he replied "Shit" Hope mumbled under her breath.

---

'25 NOVEMBER 1963'

The wind was whipping and blowing as Five felled through the blue vortex, landing on the ground in an alley.

He put his hands under himself before his face could hit the ground.

He got up before taking a small step backwards.

Hearing the whipping noise from above him, he looked up to see the blue portal "KIDS! DIEGO! LUTHER!" he shouted, hoping to get a respons, but instead the portal closed with a zap.

"NOO. HOPE, AARON!" Five shouted "Shit"

Five needs to find his kids, he knew that Aaron don't do well alone with strangers and he can't be alone, he will have a panic attack.

Late time he had a panic attack, he almost died so Five really hoped that Aaron and Hope landed together.

Then he heard distant overlapping gunshots from behind him, causing him to turn around, looking at the opening in the alley.

He furrowed his brows as he walked forwards to the end of the alley way that he had landing in.

He looked around at the scene in front of him as he could hear nearby machine-gun fire and bullets ricocheting while people was shouting indistinctly Russian.

Buildings was on fire and destroyed. There were abandoned cars spread out with their widows bashed in, and there were bullet holes on buildings and walls while soldiers was running across the street, shooting, it was a war zone.

A loud whooshing sound came from the sky causing Five to look up and he saw two jet fighters flying across the sky and a few seconds later there was a big explosion in the distance.

Five then spotted a newspaper that was laying between rocks and bricks and he ran over to it, bending down and grabbed the side of the newspaper to read it.

"'Soviets attack US'"?" he read as the sound of a machine-gun fire and men shouting in Russian was heard.

Five got up before he stumbled forward "No, this can't be right" he said as he looked around the war zone "Gonna get you out. Keep your head down" a English soldier said to a injured man.

"Medic! Medic!" another English soldier shouted as the sound of overlapping shouts was heard.

"Hey, kid, get down!" a soldier shouted at Five as he was standing next to a tank that had slowed down before stopping.