Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Car Dealers and Gas Stations

    At noon the next day, when the sun was at its strongest, Youxi left two electric shock batons for Father You, explained to Chen Ya, and then drove the old van at home to the iron gate on the east side of the community. forward.

    The iron gate on the east side is tall and strong, so there is no processing. You only need to unlock the door lock and the iron chain added after driving out.

    There are gaps in the iron gate fence, and occasionally zombies wandering outside can be seen passing by, so residents of the community rarely come here.

    Because there is no breath of living people, and there are very few shops on both sides of the road going out here, there are not many zombies wandering around.

    A male zombie with half of his belly was lying on the fence of the iron gate. The weather was hot and the zombie was very rotten. Youxi got out of the van and held the metal pipe with a sharp knife. Before he got close, he smelled a strong smell. fishy smell.

    She let out a long breath, and poked the zombie's eyes.

    This was her first time killing zombies. The zombies locked in the courier room were cleaned up by Brother Long and the others.

    A few days ago, because the weather was too hot and the courier room was stuffy, the zombies had emitted a strong putrid smell.

    At that time, Brother Long and the others came all the way from the outside and had already killed many zombies, so they naturally didn't want to keep such hidden dangers in the community.

    In the end, Gao Yun was persuaded, unlocked the door lock of the courier room, released the zombies, let them clean up one by one, and then carried them to the open space at the edge of the small park, and burned them together with the garbage that had accumulated for a while.

    At first, the few residents who were infected and turned into zombies wanted to make a fuss, saying that they had no right to kill their family members.

    Later, Brother Long became angry, and directly took off the scarf wrapped around the zombie's head, and pushed it towards the former family member, saying that he didn't have to kill him, as long as the other party was willing to take it home.

    As a result, a few seconds ago, the young man who had no right to kill my father was full of grief and anger. After seeing the unrecognizable and ferocious face, he fell to the ground with a strange cry, peed his pants on the spot, and crawled sideways , shouting for help, telling Gao Yun and the others to stop the zombies quickly.

    In the end, Long Ge stabbed the zombie in the eye with a knife and ended it on the spot.

    He told Gao Yun that no matter what the monster is called now, or whether it is the kind of zombie in the movie, it will not work anywhere.

    Even if the head is cut off, the teeth can still bite. Only by directly destroying the brain can real damage be caused.

    The eyes are the most vulnerable part of the brain.

    The sharp knife pierced the zombie's eyes, as if piercing a pool of soft, rotten dead objects, it felt very disgusting.

    But Youxi wants to adapt herself as soon as possible. Although she has a weapon at hand, she still doesn't know how long she will stay in this mission world. [Air Hair Dryer] will always be used up one day. She doesn't want to adapt when she has no other choice. .

    The howling zombie fell silent for a moment, You Xi drew back the sharp knife, and the zombie slid down the iron fence.

    She stuck the tip of the knife out of the fence, wiped the clothes on the zombie's clean back, and then asked Chen Ya to open the door for her. Chen Ya will wait for her to go out before locking the door.