[C78] STEALING OH SEHUN || skypalle

Title of the story: STEALING OH SEHUN

Author: SKYPALLE

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23073850-stealing-oh-sehun

Status: ON-GOING

Genre: FAN FICTION | TEEN FICTION

Brief Summary: His fair and smooth skin, sharp and tiny nose, small adorable lips. Too perfect! He's the epitome of perfection. He is handsome as sin. Sexy as hell. Just Oh Fucking Sehun.

Are you willing to enter his life if you'll experience both heaven and hell just to be with him? In a whirl wind like life, begging for someone to stay, begging for someone to love you back, rivalry, envious, mistrustful, jaundice and jealousy.. Will you beg just to be in his life? Are you willing to steal Oh Sehun and live crazily ever after?

Your message: EXO-L or not EXO-L you can read this. Dahil uso ngayon sa mundo ang agawan, halinat agawin natin si Oh Sehun! Lol. I've dream daydreaming this story eversince. Paano kung makakasalamuha mo sila? Paano kung hindi sila artista at isang ordinaryong tao lang na napapansin ka at alam na nage-exist ka sa mundong ito? Something like that. Na kahit man lang sa libro o kwento parang totoong-totoong nakakausap at nakakasalamuha mo sila.

Why do we need to read your story? What makes it different?

Bcos my story is worth reading. Agawan, selosan, taksilan, may kinalaman sa nakaraan, paghihiganti, gamitan at kasawian. All in one. Want to know why my story is different from the others work? The title says it all. Read it. :)

To read the story, click the external link :)

Enjoy Reading! :D