[C10] A Lesbi in His Eyes || LockedLanna0912

Title of the Story: A Lesbi In His Eyes

Author: LockedLanna0912

Link: www.wattpad.com/story/36665839-a-lesbi-in-his-eyes

Status: On-going

Genre: General Fiction

Brief Summary: Crel and Crey. Friends since birth. Crel is that One of the Guys kind of Gal. She may be Boyish. But never a Lesbi. Then here's Crey, that playful kind of jock who mistaken Crel as a Lesbi. These two are friends, then one fell for the other. The problem is, the other didn't fell for the one. Will the one change? Will the one go bananas? Or will the one ever do anything? Find out. :)

Message: Original Story po ito. Di ito kasing clichè ng nasa isip niyo. Hindi usad pagong ang updates yan masesecure ko. Ang flow ng story ay blurry pa rin sa isip ko. I assure you, I take Constructive Criticisms. Cause I'm just 15 yrs. old for crying out loud. So, that's that. Why do you need to read my story? Babies, you don't NEED to read it. I will make you WANT more of my stories that will give you the drive to read my Book. I assure you, when you add this in your Lib, you won't regret it. With your help, and my learning, we could make my 1st story. A Great one. =)

To read the story, click the external link :)

Enjoy reading! :D