[C72] Stay around or else- || AsylumOfAdytum

Title: Stay around or else-

Author: AsylumOfAdytum

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/16868714-stay-around-or-else

Status: Completed as of May 21, 2015

Genre: Romance

Brief summary: Two different people. Two different perceptions. Two different music genre's. Will the music that surrounds them ignite their hearts into one? This is a story of a K-pop fan and a rocker(rakista).

Message: For those readers, hope you'll give us the chance to open up your heart as well as your eyes by reading my/our works. Supporting our works through reading, commenting and voting will automatically overwhelm and inspired us. You'll always be the reason why writers exist. For those self-proclaimed writer like me, just keep on writing. :) Whether everyone say stop writing. Continue writing. Prove to them that you love doing it no matter what. :) To Ms. @SmilingCrazy, thanks for doing this. It's really a great pleasure for me if my work will be posted here.

Why do we need to read your story? What makes it difference? - Nothing new really. I'm just being honest. What i will assure is that I try my very best to write story which reader's can relate to. All I know is, Every story you read you'll be able to learn new things from it. I just hope you'll take time to read. Give me chance to enter your world of imagination. :)

To read the story, click the external link :)

Enjoy Reading! :D