[C4] McKenzie Chronicles || bibliophileNish

Title: McKenzie Chronicles

Author: bibliophileNish

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/31644201-mckenzie-chronicles

Genre: Paranormal/Horror

Status : Ongoing

Summary: Tiara McKenzie is a regular school girl. She believes that there is more to life than everyone is willing to see. She always wishes to see more, to experience more and become a part of something great. But as the saying goes- Be careful what u wish for. She gets to experience her "more". But it's not exactly what she hoped it would be!

My message: Hello! It would be great if you could promote my book I have followed all the rules I guess. Just let me know if I skipped any. I didnt understand the language.

Why should you promote it? Well I don't know that. I am sure there are a lot of talented writers on wattpad. I might be one of them. I just know that when I write I am myself. I am at peace, so if more people read my book it will make me happy. If you wanna check if my book is good enough or not, you can read it. I just know that I need people to read my book so that they can provide me some feedback. It will help me grow as a writer.

To read the story, click the external link :)

Enjoy Reading! :D