KPOP

THIS IS : SOUTH KOREA X FEM!READER

                  IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PLEASE LEAVE AND                  NO HATE COMMENTS AND YOU MAY HELP ME IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES IN MY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING.

     °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You were coming back from the supermarket after buying some groceries and snacks for you and your boyfriend SK( south Korea ). 

You guys have been dating for 5 years now.You meet him first time in Tokyo,Japan at a expensive bar, drinking. It's was weird for you to meet him in japan considering that he was laterally SK's human version. When you met him he was drunk,he laterally came up to you and said you were the most gorgeous person he ever meet. You were just staring at him thinking 'what the hell he just said to me?!'. You just laughed at him.Basically it was just him asking you your number and praising you.You kinda found it quite cute! And after a while you guys started dating and ended up him asking you to be his girlfriend.

You just got in front of your house hearing kpop music being blasted inside! You go up to the front door,open it with you finger print and password.You get in,go to the kitchen to put the food away not even bothering to tell your boyfriend to keep the volume down. Suddenly someone grabbed you by the wrist and pulls you from behind to their chest.You look up to see your boyfriend smiling at you.He was quite taller then you. You look at him as he loosens his grip on you so you can turn around to face him. 

 "How's it been,꿀(honey)?" He asked you in a sweet, soft voice.You smile at him and tell him it was good and that you brought him his favorite snacks and hand it to him.He gives you a mischievous smile.

 "꿀(honey),thats not my favorite snack!" He tells you still having that mischievous smile on.You look at him confused,you had known him for 5 years! How can you not know his favorite snack? Even if it changed you were always able to guess it correct.

He pulls you closer and bends over to your ear to whisper something.Your face Immediately heats up and becomes red like a tomato.

          "I already have my snack in my embrace.I just need to taste."

                 ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You can imagine the rest your self,I am nobody to judge since i write these myself (@-@).

Hope you enjoyed
Anyways,

Author out!